Where wild minds come to rest
A network of individuals seeking to advance the psychological community through our own personal journeys.
So I know a lot of people pace or jump about when daydreaming and many people talk out loud to their characters but how many people do this?I've only started noticing this in the last few months and I'm not that bothered by it, in fact I find it…Continue
The rules are simple, Ill start with a sentence and everyone adds on to the story. It can a phrase, a narration - Basically ANYTHING that you can imagine! However, try to keep things short and sweet. :DHere goes! Todd was feeling rather odd this…Continue
First let me say how glad I am to have found this site! It's wonderful knowing I'm not the only one!Most of the time, I'm grounded in reality (meditation practice REALLY HELPS), but I have manic episodes and they always occur in tandem with…Continue
Hi, I'm Adam and just joined this siteI always thought I was really weird as a child as all I would do was run around the living room while daydreaming about anything usually about me performing some great deed and recieving great recongition, I…Continue
Stage four cancer is almost always fatal.Stage four addicts and alcoholics have shortened their lives and done irreversible brain damage. Even after they stop the drugs or booze, they have a diminished capacity for cognitive thought and rational…Continue
Do your friends or family know about your daydreaming? What are their feelings/reactions to it? This is the only place where I can talk about my daydreaming. I've never told anyone and I'd be mortified if my family found out.Continue
Hey guys!I'm so glad to have found this community. I hadn't heard about MD until recently when I looked up how to stop talking aloud when daydreaming. I've been a daydreamer since as long as I could remember and things like swinging, music, rocking,…Continue
I notice that when I mdd by choice I always draw the curtains and shut the door etc so no one can see me. Do others do this?Also, now this is a weird thing but i always turn all photos down when beginning to pace and mdd I think this is because when…Continue
I've noticed that I get very annoyed when I'm in the midst of a DD and someone needs something from me. I'm curious if that's common? I'm also curious in hearing how you adapt to this. Continue
I have been spending summers and holiday here at home with my family - who are almost not present - since my grandfather died 2 years ago. So are you also alone during this times?
Disconnected (3 online)
You are disconnected from chat. Connect to join the chat.
Sign up to chat on Wild Minds Network.
1) Please be kind and respectful.
2) Please try to keep the content positive. Posting of negative content may result in it being removed and/or, in severe cases, your membership being in question. If I feel any content is questionable, I reserve the right to remove it. Please also refrain from talking about sex. This is not a porn site. Please keep all content appropriate for people of all ages.
Ex: Posting your art work is good and encouraged. Posting pics of mass murderers is unacceptable. I have removed such content and suspended members in the past for this.
3) Please read old discussions and add to them before creating a new one. A good rule of thumb for discussions vs blog posts is that if you're just sharing about yourself, that should go in a blog post. If you want to start a conversation, that should go into a discussion. Similarly, introductions should go in blog posts or be added onto previous discussions. Please avoid posting the same thing in a blog post and a discussion.
4) Please allow me to do my job. If I feel you have posted something in the wrong place, I will be respectful enough to tell you. I feel it is the right thing to do. I promise to try and be nice about it, but please don't take it the wrong way and lash out at me.
5) Please refrain from using profanity on here. I will compromise and allow profanity if you star out most of the word in question.
6) If you notice a spammer or someone who has broken one of the rules, please message me, telling me who did it and what they said. You can remain anonymous.
Breaking the rules may result in a warning given, or if the infraction is serious enough or you've already been warned, you may be suspended.
This is an article I wrote for my writing class about MD.
Out of My Mind…Continue