Maladaptive Daydreaming: where wild minds come to rest
Some easy rules to follow in our community:
1) Please be kind and respectful. More importantly, respect yourself. Don’t share sensitive information that may compromise your security.
2) Please use the Search function to read old discussions and add to them before creating a new one. A good rule of thumb for discussions vs blog posts is that if you're sharing about yourself, create a blog post. If you’re addressing the community, create a discussion post.
3) Keep in mind that there all ages and walks of life using the forum. Please consider using good judgment when publishing your posts. If your comment or content is vulgar, or it has generated complaints, it may be removed. Refer to Rule#1: Be kind and respectful.
4) No spamming. If you have projects elsewhere online that you wish to promote that are related to maladaptive daydreaming, please contact the Site Administrator or Group Administrator first for permission.
5) While we welcome people from around the world on here, please use English so that others don't feel excluded and to ensure that the comments you make are within the rules.
Violation of the Rules:
A warning and/or removal of content may occur for first infractions. Extreme offenses or repeat-offenders are subject for review and may result in action taken against your account.