Queen Dopamine's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Emma, there's nothing inherently wrong with daydreaming. Obviously, we all developed…"

Queen Dopamine replied Jun 22, 2014 to What I Learned about Daydreaming (While Not Really Daydreaming That Much)

5 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by The1andonlyAbber

"You're right. I know what you mean. The daydreaming would continue, but when you hav…"

Queen Dopamine replied Jan 14, 2014 to Maladaptive Daydream and Sexual Orientation

7 May 7, 2014

"Even though there's very little research on MD, it sounds conceivable that it is rel…"

Queen Dopamine replied Jan 14, 2014 to Watching shows like TLC's "My Crazy Obsession"...

1 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Queen Dopamine

"First off, I don't know if anything I can say will actually be helpful in analyzing…"

Queen Dopamine replied Jan 14, 2014 to Maladaptive Daydream and Sexual Orientation

7 May 7, 2014

"Thought I would revive this thread, as it is something I wanted to post on my own. M…"

Queen Dopamine replied Jan 3, 2014 to What is your current daydream?

13 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by Ziggy Valentine

"I've recorded myself daydreaming! I just minimized the webcam program so I couldn't…"

Queen Dopamine replied Dec 18, 2013 to Weird body reactions

9 Feb 24, 2014

"While I have not been diagnosed with DID, I have read a lot about it due to my own p…"

Queen Dopamine replied Dec 17, 2013 to MD is a form of dissociative identity disorder (DID).

16 Dec 22, 2013
Reply by Cordellia Amethyste Rose

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky