General topics (652)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Introduction

Hello,   I'm a 39 year old female and I'm pretty sure I have MD.  My earlist memory of this sort of thing was listing to music and rocking…

Started by Paige

1 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Jackson Collins

Anyone Seem the Trailer for Sucker Punch?

Has anyone seem the ads for that movie Sucker Punch yet? I ask because the plot is about a girl locked in a mental institution who uses her…

Started by Lily

2 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Danielle

Hey :)

Hello everyone! I've been lurking around for a little bit but I decided to join and introduce myself and tell my story. This is the first t…

Started by Bryttani Nycolle Harris

2 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Nomad

Do you record or chart your day dreams?

I've been using mood charting over the last three weeks.  Besides charting your mood and how well you coped, you can personalized your stay…

Started by Pseudo Life

0 Mar 2, 2011

Concurrent Relationships Based in Fantasy and Reality

I have been in a committed real-world relationship for almost two years and it worries me that I have had concurrent imagined relationships…

Started by Brooke

0 Mar 1, 2011

Is there a stop button...

I cannot remember a time when I didn't mix fantasy and reality.  I live in my head and I don't know how to get out.  I cannot appreciate wh…

Started by Brooke

0 Mar 1, 2011

Just figured this out...

Man, I picked up this month's issue of Scientific American Mind* and suddenly figured out what's been going on in my brain for my whole lif…

Started by JoAnna W

1 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by Cordellia Amethyste Rose

How does participating in this site affect your daydream?

Does your special gift of daydreaming seem sicker or sillier?  Help or Hinder"

Started by Pseudo Life

11 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Pseudo Life

Quick Question. [I know it's wierd but... eh.]

Have you ever fell in love with one of your daydream characters? This has happened to me before and I felt so weird because I knew he wasn'…

Started by Danielle

22 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Pseudo Life

daydreaming and me

As a writer I find daydreaming essential. That is where the stories come from. But when I was younger I do think I daydreamed excessively.…

Started by Carole P

2 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Steph

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky