I stopped being active with maladaptive daydreaming years back. I have crucial responsibilities, try to stay away and concentrate, but notice that I suddenly wonder off and my eyes go dazed for a minute or so. This happens when I'm chill and during an stress-free time. Family and friends have made remarks that I look like my mind is somewhere else. I'm not sure though, it's more like I zone out. I'm trying to seek employment, but so afraid that when I start a new gig, someone will notice my eyes! Maybe even my frozen state. Unless the job is remote. 

Views: 354

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wish you the best a progress is a progress nontheless ... It's a journey after all i suggest younreaf yukea blog post and Eritrea

beside i am glade you have good friends now

To be honest, I don't particularly have "friends." I have 2 that are close to me. But I'm not a social butterfly. Those people in the art community, I see maybe a couple times a year. I just wish I met more like them, that's all. 

My big concern right now is landing employment. It's extremely important, I have to be making money. And it's taking me too long...honestly, I've never faced a situation where I wasn't working for 2 years. 

"To be honest, I don't particularly have "friends." I have 2 that are close to me. But I'm not a social butterfly. Those people in the art community, I see maybe a couple times a year. I just wish I met more like them, that's all. "

that's in itself a blessing

"My big concern right now is landing employment. It's extremely important, I have to be making money. And it's taking me too long...honestly, I've never faced a situation where I wasn't working for 2 years. "

it's hard hopefully you would be able to  get a opportunity i want to suggest trying digital art if you don't have it it only wacom tablet and good art program and 3d too although it requiter powerful computer but with that you could expand your possibilities

I have done 3D with AutoCAD and Max3D years back. I'm much better with Digital Design and 2D. I worked a lot in Ads and Marketing in my previous gigs. 

then try animation with maya try the 2d and 3d animation try to see what the market needs try t shirts design ... logo designs too

and maybe in your free time try o make an art book and  sell it on amazon for example or try to convince a publisher to publish your book i think you would need a adobe indesighn and maybe photoshop and iltustrator if you into that

i maybe suggest you make a portfolio too advertise your self on social media

Sure, thanks. 

I hope you get well, so you can sort out launching your business. 

you're welcome i wish you the best hopefully every thing would be better

just don't give up try to look what you lacking and improve yourself i am saying this to myself to be honest

Thing is, I'm not sure if this is what I want. 
Like I might've gone on a path that's really not for me. 
I'm considering doing something else...

the thing is that's  something that's need a lot of self assessment i can't recommend any thing in this regrade but it wouldn't hurt if you want although i saw a lot of people that have done beautiful images i think MD is highly related with Art you can hover of the member tab and select photos and you will see i suck at art so i don't know but this the observation that i noticed someone had made a total maps of fictional world and draw it with great details there is some really talented people here but unfortunately most of them not active anymore

for example

You're profile name is Mina, but you mentioned you're a guy?

yes i am a man i know it's confusing i was named after ST Mina and in ancient time it was the name of pharaoh in Egypt

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menes

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky