I stopped being active with maladaptive daydreaming years back. I have crucial responsibilities, try to stay away and concentrate, but notice that I suddenly wonder off and my eyes go dazed for a minute or so. This happens when I'm chill and during an stress-free time. Family and friends have made remarks that I look like my mind is somewhere else. I'm not sure though, it's more like I zone out. I'm trying to seek employment, but so afraid that when I start a new gig, someone will notice my eyes! Maybe even my frozen state. Unless the job is remote. 

Views: 399

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm introvert, and feel like I need to recharge when I get home from social activities. Whenever I do hang out with people in social situations, I'm happy to join in, but for some reason, I always happen to "turn off."  So they will think I'm either bored, uninterested, grumpy, or tired. I try my best to get a strong cup of coffee, or more, to get my buzzing and wanting to talk. I spend a lot of time on my computer, and there's no people around me. I only really socialize at the dinner table, really. 

I try and push myself to go out and pay attention to others over the weekends, mostly at meetups or family get-togethers. Let's be blunt, I'm weird, and love to spend time to myself reading, painting, listening to music, and surfing the internet. I'm not big on "groups." I'm an individual kind of individual. You don't see me with 10 people. You'll see me with at least one friend. I got that from my mother, she doesn't socialize either. 

That's why everybody made fun of me in high school and college. They didn't find me a very cool person who likes to party. 

it's the same specially the recharge thing it's exactly like that and i  too would be with 1 friend at a time .... it's really comforting thing to see that i am not only one and there is people like me

I could broaden my social life by leaving my cocoon more often. My dad told me this countless times. But I've been so tied with job searching. To be honest, I'm not very approachable. Ever since the pandemic broke out, I haven't seen that many faces, because I stopped working onsite. 

for me i prefer quality over quantity i am not agonist hanging out with my friends it's just the quality what is important for me in regard parties or noisy events i hate noise and makes angry and tired when i get invited to marriage party i always go with ear plug beside i don't dance i will only clap calmly on the corner

People comment on me all the time, when I'm on the scene. It's like I don't appear very reactive, and it worries them. They've never met anybody so quiet and reserved. I'm honestly not a very energetic person. 

yes people don't understand sometimes

I don't express myself that much, and rest of them are outgoing and extravert. 

most people just think they know every thing

How do people react when you're at work or anywhere else, while you are in an MD state?

Tell me. 

Most of the time i don't MD when i am around people it happen when i am in focuesd state

So for example if inam working on somthing i will talk with myself will i am working or if i am thinking of somthing i will start MD about the solutaion

sorry i missed the mail yesterday

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky