Nicola's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh no that is so annoying. That's what I'm dreading. Not taken seriously n wrongly d…"

Nicola replied Apr 18, 2012 to How do you deal with life's commitments?

2 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Nicola

"Yes totally! I resent the fact that I have to face reality because all I want to do…"

Nicola replied Apr 10, 2012 to Does anyone else hate reality

14 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by John K

"My daydreams change and along with a new daydream comes a new location and new chara…"

Nicola replied Apr 9, 2012 to What are the places of your daydreams?

5 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Pseudo Life

"Hiya, yeah that sounds good actually. I must admit if iv had a more productive day t…"

Nicola replied Apr 7, 2012 to Please help, my daydreams have become too much :-(

13 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Pseudo Life

"Yes I do this all the time! Il repeatedly replay the conversation, as myself and als…"

Nicola replied Apr 2, 2012 to Does anyone else do this?

5 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Wish Upon A Wish

"Yes that's me exactly! What are your thoughts about it? Do u wish you could stop or…"

Nicola replied Apr 2, 2012 to Please help, my daydreams have become too much :-(

13 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Pseudo Life

"I tend to feel like this when I'm in a severe daydreaming phase. I can see the stres…"

Nicola replied Apr 2, 2012 to A phase of nothingness.

17 May 25, 2012
Reply by Ariel R.

"Wow thanks Lisa, that's given me a few things to think about and you are so right!…"

Nicola replied Apr 2, 2012 to Please help, my daydreams have become too much :-(

13 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Pseudo Life

"Hi Jules Thanks for your reply also :-) I'm interested to hear you have a counsello…"

Nicola replied Apr 1, 2012 to Please help, my daydreams have become too much :-(

13 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Pseudo Life

"Hi Truthful Alibi Thanks for your reply, u have given me some great suggestions. I…"

Nicola replied Apr 1, 2012 to Please help, my daydreams have become too much :-(

13 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Pseudo Life

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky