Sakshee Dhumal's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I guess it depends on the therapist. Some of them have this knack of making people f…"

Sakshee Dhumal replied Oct 5 to Are you able to share the contents of your daydreams?

14 Oct 28
Reply by cindy

"Hey Teresa : ) I'm so sorry for the loss of your loved ones.  I too had this wish so…"

Sakshee Dhumal replied Aug 20 to Has going cold turkey MD'ing ruined my mind and making me depressed?

4 Sep 9
Reply by Mary

"Do you miss the life you had as a child /young adult ? Are you sad because life was…"

Sakshee Dhumal replied Aug 19 to Has going cold turkey MD'ing ruined my mind and making me depressed?

4 Sep 9
Reply by Mary

"You're most welcome! I am glad I could help you.  Btw you are very lucky to have fri…"

Sakshee Dhumal replied Jun 3 to I hate it but it's a part of me

4 Jul 7
Reply by Jessica C

"I have always wondered why did I start daydreaming and what exactly caused it. Today…"

Sakshee Dhumal replied Jun 1 to I hate it but it's a part of me

4 Jul 7
Reply by Jessica C

"Those are some lovely memories : ) you made me smile. I wish I can also travel aroun…"

Sakshee Dhumal replied May 20 to Real Memories Masterpost!!

5 Jul 8
Reply by Jessica C

"I'd say staying in the present moment or staying in reality itself makes me happy. A…"

Sakshee Dhumal replied May 16 to Real Memories Masterpost!!

5 Jul 8
Reply by Jessica C

""Curing MD is solving all of these problem of your life. If the root cause is gone t…"

Sakshee Dhumal replied Apr 7 to Mders who have stopped maladaptive dreaming, how do you deal with reality now? Isn't reality bland, serious and have no spark at all?

14 Aug 19
Reply by Teresa 1515

"Actually real life is not as terrifying as you guys think. Its same as MD. You can s…"

Sakshee Dhumal replied Apr 6 to anxiety of MD

2 Apr 6
Reply by Sakshee Dhumal

"I don't want to discourage you but I think you are not quite ready to give up on MD…"

Sakshee Dhumal replied Apr 6 to Mders who have stopped maladaptive dreaming, how do you deal with reality now? Isn't reality bland, serious and have no spark at all?

14 Aug 19
Reply by Teresa 1515

RSS

© 2021   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky