Maladaptive Daydreaming: where wild minds come to rest
i_warrior has not received any gifts yet
1. maladaptive daydreaming is still debated as a diagnosis in psychiatry.
2. the said psychologist has not given any concrete CT, MRI or PET scan proofs to prove the origin of the disorder
3. the disorder is very much present. and it is considered to be an maladaptive form of personality, where by anxiety in a person pushes him to avoid a task at hand by day dreaming.
4. procrastination is a major part of this disorder .
5. as you said, medications like TCA and…