All Discussions Tagged 'maladaptive' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Yes, you can cure Maladaptive Daydreaming

Two years ago when I joined this community, I think I was more dead than alive. I've been waging quite a brutal war with maladaptive dream…

Started by Eretaia

181 Dec 20, 2022
Reply by Jessica Ballantyne

What helps?

Now that we've had some time to think about this & discuss it, let's start creating a plan to help.  Let's try and make a list that we…

Started by Cordellia Amethyste Rose

189 Nov 15, 2022
Reply by Elaine

How do you know if your daydreaming is severe?

Hello! I didn't know about MDD until last year, when a friend casually mentioned it to me and I realized that I've had it most to my entire…

Started by Rene Walker

4 May 2, 2018
Reply by Silver Swan

Avoidance - Yes or No

I have a question that's been bothering me for a long time. I don't know if i should stop daydreaming altogether or if I should just cut do…

Started by Sarcorum

4 Sep 17, 2017
Reply by Bronwyn

Dr Somer new interveiw on MDD

Yalda Hakim, host of Impact on BBC World News interviews a person with maladaptive daydreaming and talks with Prof. Eli Somer, a psychologi…

Started by greyartist

1 Aug 16, 2017
Reply by Ulaan Gom

Lack of Inspiration?

While I am maladaptive daydreaming I call it My World. And in my world is a whole new different story of characters I have created in this…

Started by Emily

1 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by SJ

Mental Illness?

Do you consider maladaptive daydreaming a mental illness? Whenever I think of the word mental illness it's something I could never imagine…

Started by Emily

3 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by greyartist

A friendly chat

Anyone fancy a friendly chat. I'e been waiting so long to talk to people who see the world like I do and now I finally found a place where…

Started by Georgia

10 Jan 16, 2017
Reply by tasniiem chandraa

MD Community Survey Available

I thought I would share this here if anyone is struggling with the issue of feeling alone.  Maladaptive Daydreaming Community Survey Mala…

Started by Wrena

7 Oct 13, 2016
Reply by Valeria Franco

Two factions of Day Dreamers?

I have known all along how and when my day dreaming began. In middle school, high school and through half of my college I had these chronic…

Started by I was

15 Nov 21, 2015
Reply by I was

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky