All Discussions Tagged 'daydreaming' (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you ever feel mentally and physically exhausted?

I'm not sure if this goes for everyone. Whenever I daydream for long periods of time, (3-4 hours) I start to feel tired. Not just my brain,…

Started by goner

6 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by Katrice

MBTI and Maladaptive Daydreaming

I'm a 34-y/o INTP female. I believe that I daydream maybe because my Feeling function is the least developed. Through MD I explore feelings…

Started by xf079

5 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by MatthewR

Movie about daydreaming

I went to watch Catching fire with my friends, and before the film started, one of the showed trailers was The secret life of Walter Mitty…

Started by escarei

14 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by New York dancer

My Daydreaming Experiences

Hello, this would be the first time I've ever talked/written about my daydreaming, today I just felt like getting this out of my chest. It…

Started by Bnova99

1 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by The1andonlyAbber

Email from Eli Somer- research continues.

I was just thinking this morning that I should ask Cordellia if she had heard any news on the research surveys we took. Then got an email f…

Started by greyartist

12 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Tinkerbell

This really scares me.

Hello everyone. I'm sorry if this is posted in the wrong area. I just discovered the term "maladaptive daydreaming" today and I'm new here.…

Started by Emily C

7 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by Michelle Young

Md and repressed memories

After 5 months of counselling I have started to recall repressed memories from my childhood, I now realise why I started to md. I have been…

Started by Marla Singer

11 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Shadow Cat Sam

sleeping problems and MD!!!

Lately I can't sleep at al. When I get to bed my mind goes crzy!  Dialogues from movies, conversations I had, things I;ve thought of throug…

Started by Sotiria ddd

4 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Megan Lynn

can MD lead to schizophrenia?

Hi I'm new and I've been trying to manage my MD...i have good days and i have bad days...however i have lessened my md alottttt from what i…

Started by Sotiria ddd

1 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Haleigh

What is your personality type?

I've been studying Jungian psychology and type theory recently, and now that I know about MD, I'm wondering if there's a correlation betwee…

Started by Paracosm

18 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by LaSerena

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky