All Discussions Tagged 'daydreaming' (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lack of Inspiration?

While I am maladaptive daydreaming I call it My World. And in my world is a whole new different story of characters I have created in this…

Started by Emily

1 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by SJ

Mental Illness?

Do you consider maladaptive daydreaming a mental illness? Whenever I think of the word mental illness it's something I could never imagine…

Started by Emily

3 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by greyartist

Daydreams integrating into reality?

I've been a maladaptive daydreamer for a very long time now, and it has both hindered and helped me in many ways. However, the biggest hind…

Started by Bella Valenti

7 Oct 14, 2016
Reply by Marlies

MD Community Survey Available

I thought I would share this here if anyone is struggling with the issue of feeling alone.  Maladaptive Daydreaming Community Survey Mala…

Started by Wrena

7 Oct 13, 2016
Reply by Valeria Franco

Daydreams integrating into reality?

I've been a maladaptive daydreamer for a very long time now, and it has both hindered and helped me in many ways. However, the biggest hind…

Started by Bella Valenti

3 Oct 11, 2016
Reply by Bella Valenti

How do you think your health choices affect your Maladaptive Daydreaming?

I've theorized that I am more likely to MD when I do not get quality sleep, or if I consume too much sodium and my blood pressure rises. DA…

Started by bluemeasure

2 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by goner

How much daydreaming should I stop?

Hello, So okay, first a little background.  I have been maladaptive daydreaming since I can remember. The most destructive side of my habi…

Started by Kate

7 Jul 30, 2016
Reply by Kate

Advice on How To Separate Triggers from DayDreaming?

Hello guys! I was wondering if anyone has any advice on separating MDDing from triggers? Specifically music as a trigger? At the moment I…

Started by Kate

3 Jul 8, 2016
Reply by Kate

Famous maladaptive daydreamer - Florence Nightingale

I'm almost sure I ran across something very interesting:   The case of Florence Nightingale, the most famous English nurse. I was reading h…

Started by Eretaia

23 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by tasniiem chandraa

Overcoming MD: Was it all just a lie?

I wanted to write this for those of you who feel as if they are giving up a part of themselves at the thought of losing MD. But sometimes,…

Started by Eretaia

7 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by rose

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky