Martino's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"I got you're afraid but here's the thing: if you don't try you'll never know.. usual…"

Martino replied Sep 8 to How does MDD connect with the real world?

24 on Friday
Reply by Jessica Ballantyne

"Mmm... Have you tried to do some practice with a friend of yours or in car driving s…"

24 on Friday

"Lol, the answer was meant to the post itself since I wrongfully called Penelope with…"

24 on Friday

"I mean Penelope (referred to my first comment, I wrongfully called you Jessica)"

Martino replied Sep 7 to How does MDD connect with the real world?

24 on Friday

"When I'm on a highway or a state road, where everything is straight and you have not…"

Martino replied Sep 6 to How does MDD connect with the real world?

24 on Friday

"Cool! Ironically, when I play videogames, I usually stay concentrated, unless is som…"

Martino replied Sep 6 to Daydreaming as an Energy Boost or Motivation

3 Sep 6
Reply by Martino

"I don't know about others but, talking about me, yes, it affected me, and even in a…"

Martino replied Sep 6 to Does anybody feel that daydreams Maladjusted their growth and development?

2 Sep 7
Reply by Mina

"Hello Jessica, I would like to answer to all your 5 questions: More then a sci-fi p…"

Martino replied Sep 6 to How does MDD connect with the real world?

24 on Friday

"Hmmm... I know about it since many people thought, and still think today, I'm a weir…"

Martino replied Aug 23 to Having Maladaptive Daydreaming since 6 years old, now is getting critical

15 Aug 23
Reply by Martino

"You're not the only one indeed, it affected me too about having friends, real friend…"

Martino replied Aug 21 to Having Maladaptive Daydreaming since 6 years old, now is getting critical

15 Aug 23
Reply by Martino

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky