BlackUnicorn's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh so good your boyfriend knows. I haven't the courage to tell mine... I hope you an…"

BlackUnicorn replied Feb 22, 2018 to Do your romantic relationships in you daydreams affect your relationships in real life

12 Mar 25, 2018
Reply by Camoran

"Oh yes I do! Actually I had no issues having two relationships until a while ago. I…"

BlackUnicorn replied Feb 18, 2018 to Do your romantic relationships in you daydreams affect your relationships in real life

12 Mar 25, 2018
Reply by Camoran

"Thank you for your response Camoran. I liked your words a lot :) Let's say my emotio…"

BlackUnicorn replied Dec 27, 2017 to What if the shell breaks?

3 Dec 27, 2017
Reply by Camoran

"Oooooh VR! I love it!! Haha well I already love "normal" computer games because thos…"

BlackUnicorn replied Dec 13, 2017 to VR and MDD

1 Dec 13, 2017
Reply by BlackUnicorn

"I think many many who daydream about relationships and stuff struggle with this... S…"

BlackUnicorn replied Nov 7, 2017 to Relationships and MD how do you cope?

3 Nov 7, 2017
Reply by BlackUnicorn

"I experienced the same things during the last years. I was single for 5 years after…"

BlackUnicorn replied Nov 6, 2017 to Relationships and MD how do you cope?

3 Nov 7, 2017
Reply by BlackUnicorn

"Aaaaww what a story. I had to laugh several thimes cause I can relate so much to som…"

BlackUnicorn replied Oct 6, 2017 to The world media continues to show interest in MD

2 Oct 8, 2017
Reply by Kim Katz

"Sounds very interesting. Unfortunately I don't call myself an excessive social media…"

BlackUnicorn replied Mar 8, 2017 to Survey. The effect of mindfulness-based app intervention on maladaptive daydreamers immersed in social media environment.

2 Mar 8, 2017
Reply by Victoria_No

"I realized it depends on what I'm daydreaming about. Plots about worlds and people w…"

BlackUnicorn replied Mar 8, 2017 to Did your happy moments in daydreaming makes you happy?

3 Mar 12, 2017
Reply by SwanInTheWater

"Still here too :) Sometimes losing connection and getting too busy with the real or…"

BlackUnicorn replied Feb 21, 2017 to Check in!

43 Nov 15, 2022
Reply by Elaine

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky