Cain's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"The quality of my storyline has 'degraded'. i don't have vivid storylines like I use…"

Cain replied May 21 to MD without a story? Feelings of MD, but not wrapped in a storyline

5 Jul 7
Reply by Jessica C

"I understand how you're feeling right now and I'm not going to try and undermine wha…"

Cain replied Apr 22 to this disorder has ruined my life

6 Apr 25
Reply by Valeria Franco

"Hello Bill, I'm glad you're here. We all here are trying to understand and overcome…"

Cain replied Apr 22 to Is MD genetic or social disorder?

4 Apr 29
Reply by Valeria Franco

"I face all these symptoms when I try and stop to daydream. The longer I'm able to st…"

Cain replied Apr 19 to Does anyone ever get headaches, dizziness, or nausea?

7 Apr 19
Reply by Cain

"Yup, Everybody deserves to be happy. and there is a way out. Atleast I believe there…"

Cain replied Jan 1 to Do you try to make your dreams come true?

3 Jan 1
Reply by Cain

"Hi,  For a long time I believed that mimiking my daydream self and being what I am…"

Cain replied Dec 30, 2020 to Do you try to make your dreams come true?

3 Jan 1
Reply by Cain

"There was a brief time where I was free of MD and could feel. And the first thing I…"

Cain replied Dec 30, 2020 to MD and Shame

3 Jan 25
Reply by Kalliope

"https://wildminds.ning.com/forum/topics/famous-maladaptive-daydreamer-possibly-cured…"

Cain replied Dec 26, 2020 to books or movies about MD

7 Jan 27
Reply by Aerial

"Hey L,  Its amazing you remember your past in such detail. I'm unable to remember m…"

Cain replied Dec 17, 2020 to From positive escapism to negative rumination and "daymares" - Has anyone else experienced this. *WARNING Very loong post*

9 Jan 3
Reply by Brett L

"Hello G! I hope you find some good discussions here. I'd suggest starting with ereta…"

Cain replied Dec 15, 2020 to Hello

7 Dec 23, 2020
Reply by Valeria Franco

RSS

© 2021   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky