Wish Upon A Wish's Discussions (186)

Discussions Replied To (157) Replies Latest Activity

"I always had that when I was younger, always bad things happening to me, but I never…"

Wish Upon A Wish replied May 5, 2012 to Violent dd

13 May 12, 2012
Reply by Wish Upon A Wish

"Opera also has private mode. You could also try and get into a habit of deleting you…"

Wish Upon A Wish replied May 5, 2012 to Would you tell someone that you had MD if...

17 May 5, 2012

"I'd just say yes and ask them where they heard it and why they thought I had it? 'Ca…"

Wish Upon A Wish replied May 5, 2012 to Would you tell someone that you had MD if...

17 May 5, 2012

"I'm more used to saying MD, but 'Compulsive Fantasy' fits better, in my opinion, and…"

Wish Upon A Wish replied Apr 23, 2012 to Daydreaming vs fantasizing

34 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Caitlin

"I'm with a psychotherapist now, and she's quite open, and understanding, well, rathe…"

Wish Upon A Wish replied Apr 18, 2012 to What are your opinions on a referral to psychiatry?

2 Apr 18, 2012

"I have a little bit like that, some house designs (I even designed a couple houses o…"

Wish Upon A Wish replied Apr 11, 2012 to are any DDers hoarders/slobs?

7 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Beef

"I can't plan anything. In fact, I often get surprised at things that happen in DD, u…"

Wish Upon A Wish replied Apr 9, 2012 to Planned vs constant uncontrollable daydreaming

8 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by greyartist

"I remember once my brother said that he sometimes smoke a little weed because he wor…"

Wish Upon A Wish replied Apr 9, 2012 to My Story - plus a question: is Maladaptive Daydreaming inheritable?

3 Apr 9, 2012

"Well, in my DD, I'm still me, so I live with the same people, in the same house (so…"

Wish Upon A Wish replied Apr 9, 2012 to What are the places of your daydreams?

5 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Pseudo Life

"Yepp. I do that a lot, I think a few people do that too, just normal, non-MDers, jus…"

Wish Upon A Wish replied Apr 3, 2012 to Does anyone else do this?

5 Apr 3, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky