yaelHaas's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Wish It used to happen to me to not pay attention when i cross the road. I th…"

yaelHaas replied Jun 18, 2012 to Weirdest or scariest thing you've done while DD...?

13 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Emily

"Hello Roobles. That sounds pretty scary and strange. I think that i would panic if i…"

yaelHaas replied Jun 18, 2012 to Weirdest or scariest thing you've done while DD...?

13 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Emily

"Hello Sheyenne.  My answers: 1) When did you first start experiencing MD? I don't r…"

yaelHaas replied Jun 17, 2012 to Survey. Gathering Info. on MD PLEASE PARTICIPATE IF U CAN

69 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by ayesha siddika

"I really liked the lyrics of Lacuna Coil and the song. If anyone is interested go ch…"

yaelHaas replied Jun 6, 2012 to Litterature , Art or Cinema that reminds you about daydreaming...?

6 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by yaelHaas

"Hello Wish upon a wish. Yes songs do count. :) Thanks for sharing. Listenin to them…"

yaelHaas replied Jun 6, 2012 to Litterature , Art or Cinema that reminds you about daydreaming...?

6 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by yaelHaas

"Thank you Hollie for contributing. Yes i've seen the film long time ago.. and i will…"

yaelHaas replied Jun 5, 2012 to Litterature , Art or Cinema that reminds you about daydreaming...?

6 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by yaelHaas

"I write, and right now making a project about sound poetry, experimental poetry and…"

yaelHaas replied May 16, 2012 to How many of us are artist and writers?

61 Jan 20, 2021
Reply by Theaxe

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky