Wild Minds Network

Where wild minds come to rest

Ulaan Gom's Discussions (134)

Discussions Replied To (132) Replies Latest Activity

"Day 27 - Yesterday real life hit hard, and I did experience a bout of depression tha…"

Ulaan Gom replied yesterday to Journey to a Life Free of Maladaptive Daydreaming

118 yesterday
Reply by Ulaan Gom

"Day 25 - Real life has been pretty fun and fairly rewarding, but I've noticed that M…"

Ulaan Gom replied on Monday to Journey to a Life Free of Maladaptive Daydreaming

118 yesterday
Reply by Ulaan Gom

"Day 24 - MD definitely does pop up during times when I feel I have extra free time,…"

Ulaan Gom replied on Sunday to Journey to a Life Free of Maladaptive Daydreaming

118 yesterday
Reply by Ulaan Gom

"Day 23 - Today was a fun day in general. I had fairly strong MD around morning, but…"

Ulaan Gom replied on Saturday to Journey to a Life Free of Maladaptive Daydreaming

118 yesterday
Reply by Ulaan Gom

"Day 22 - MD was near an all time low (as compared to the last few months) this morni…"

Ulaan Gom replied Aug 16 to Journey to a Life Free of Maladaptive Daydreaming

118 yesterday
Reply by Ulaan Gom

"Day 21 - I've been thinking about some high level life questions today, and have bee…"

Ulaan Gom replied Aug 15 to Journey to a Life Free of Maladaptive Daydreaming

118 yesterday
Reply by Ulaan Gom

"I agree. I often have a difficult time fully articulating what's going on in my mind…"

Ulaan Gom replied Aug 14 to Creating conversation

7 yesterday
Reply by Talyla

"Day 20 - I was able to catch quite a number of MD episodes today, and felt like it w…"

Ulaan Gom replied Aug 14 to Journey to a Life Free of Maladaptive Daydreaming

118 yesterday
Reply by Ulaan Gom

"Day 18 - Today I would say my MD's were fairly moderate, and I often was able to ide…"

Ulaan Gom replied Aug 12 to Journey to a Life Free of Maladaptive Daydreaming

118 yesterday
Reply by Ulaan Gom

"Day 17 - I'm not going to lie, today has been really difficult to control my MD. I w…"

Ulaan Gom replied Aug 11 to Journey to a Life Free of Maladaptive Daydreaming

118 yesterday
Reply by Ulaan Gom

RSS

© 2019   Created by Cordellia Amethyste Rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky