Wild Minds Network

Where wild minds come to rest

Ulaan Gom's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (80) Replies Latest Activity

"Day 6 - My daydreaming hasn't been that bad so far. I got a substantial amount of wo…"

Ulaan Gom replied 13 hours ago to Journey to a Life Free of Maladaptive Daydreaming

64 13 hours ago
Reply by Ulaan Gom

"So I've never been able to completely eliminate daydreaming from my life so far, but…"

Ulaan Gom replied yesterday to Irritation/Restlessness/Withdrawal symptoms

4 5 hours ago
Reply by Sarath

"Day 5 - Today I was honestly able to get more done than yesterday, and my daydreams…"

Ulaan Gom replied yesterday to Journey to a Life Free of Maladaptive Daydreaming

64 13 hours ago
Reply by Ulaan Gom

"Day 4 - My daydreaming has definitely been a bit out of hand today and I was not abl…"

Ulaan Gom replied on Thursday to Journey to a Life Free of Maladaptive Daydreaming

64 13 hours ago
Reply by Ulaan Gom

"Day 3 - This morning I was daydreaming significantly more frequently than I had been…"

Ulaan Gom replied on Tuesday to Journey to a Life Free of Maladaptive Daydreaming

64 13 hours ago
Reply by Ulaan Gom

"I haven't experienced the exact same thing but I have been for many years now holdin…"

Ulaan Gom replied on Tuesday to I don't know whats happening to me...

5 on Tuesday
Reply by Fallen Messenger

"Day 2 - I agree with you completely on this point. Honestly I believe that the desir…"

Ulaan Gom replied on Tuesday to Journey to a Life Free of Maladaptive Daydreaming

64 13 hours ago
Reply by Ulaan Gom

"Thank you so much! Daydreams have permeated my day to day life so much that I really…"

Ulaan Gom replied on Monday to Journey to a Life Free of Maladaptive Daydreaming

64 13 hours ago
Reply by Ulaan Gom

"Day 1 - I definitely feel that today my daydreams have been somewhat more controlled…"

Ulaan Gom replied on Monday to Journey to a Life Free of Maladaptive Daydreaming

64 13 hours ago
Reply by Ulaan Gom

"Today I really have to resume journaling here again. I know that it has escaped my s…"

Ulaan Gom replied Jul 15 to Journey to a Life Free of Maladaptive Daydreaming

64 13 hours ago
Reply by Ulaan Gom

RSS

© 2017   Created by Cordellia Amethyste Rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky