True Blue Dreamer's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"With me, I have to be having a schedule to keep me occupied so I won't be day dreami…"

True Blue Dreamer replied Jan 5, 2018 to did anyone ever stop?

2 Jan 5, 2018
Reply by True Blue Dreamer

"Although I agree with many points, I have to ask: did anyone ever stop MDDing by fol…"

True Blue Dreamer replied Jun 21, 2015 to Yes, you can cure Maladaptive Daydreaming

181 Dec 20, 2022
Reply by Jessica Ballantyne

"The happened to me the other day. I have been daydreaming in my room for hours and I…"

True Blue Dreamer replied Apr 28, 2015 to Ever been caught in the middle of a daydream?

14 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Cemre

"I always daydreamed when I had music on ,even before I got MD. but now that I have M…"

True Blue Dreamer replied Mar 5, 2015 to For those who listen to music while dreaming

24 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by Natasha Mander

"I have always daydreamed about a guy I like, which probably explains why I fell for…"

True Blue Dreamer replied Mar 3, 2015 to Maladaptive daydreams specifically about one person (a real person) Does anyone else do this?

7 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by Natasha Mander

"They should make a cosplay event for ppl with MD! We can go dressed how we want, and…"

True Blue Dreamer replied Jan 14, 2015 to Cosplaying DD Characters?

11 Jan 14, 2015
Reply by Richard Quest

"Why does eating or being in the dinning room make you want to daydream, if you don't…"

True Blue Dreamer replied Dec 20, 2014 to Favorite place to daydream?

5 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by GM

"I do all that too. There are times where I dance with my characters when I hear musi…"

True Blue Dreamer replied Dec 20, 2014 to Anyone else, or am I alone?

3 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by True Blue Dreamer

"That's how i day dream alexie!"

True Blue Dreamer replied Nov 30, 2014 to Your current main plots

23 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Sasha Greenwood

"Wow! Thanks to your post, now I realize why I would get so attached to guys I didn't…"

True Blue Dreamer replied Nov 29, 2014 to Maladaptive Daydreaming Making Me Appriciate What I Have Got

2 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Amanda Lewone

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky