Mohsin Kazi's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Merve, Ive been thinking along the same lines recently . You know therapy and ho…"

Mohsin Kazi replied Dec 28, 2013 to My MD is allllmost gone... Some tips!

40 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Mevve

"I never create a face , infact I dont think I can or want to .Plus my MD's are reall…"

Mohsin Kazi replied Dec 9, 2013 to We can't make up faces??

10 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by jenny d

"Ive tried to film myself but I cant , I get too consciouss to MD ,its like someone's…"

Mohsin Kazi replied Dec 3, 2013 to Weird body reactions

9 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by The1andonlyAbber

"Just Me , Your reply really hit home , Your MD is in many ways similar to mine  ,I w…"

Mohsin Kazi replied Jan 15, 2013 to I can't get out of my Mding habit ,and it's driven me to multiple failed suicide attempts ,i need some support people

18 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by serah anderson

"allright will do ,thx "

Mohsin Kazi replied Jan 15, 2013 to I can't get out of my Mding habit ,and it's driven me to multiple failed suicide attempts ,i need some support people

18 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by serah anderson

"motchkay@gmail.com "

Mohsin Kazi replied Jan 12, 2013 to I can't get out of my Mding habit ,and it's driven me to multiple failed suicide attempts ,i need some support people

18 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by serah anderson

"Well I think ke asar iss liye nahi hita mujhe kyoonke " Iman " kee kamzori hai  .  "

Mohsin Kazi replied Jan 3, 2013 to I can't get out of my Mding habit ,and it's driven me to multiple failed suicide attempts ,i need some support people

18 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by serah anderson

"Thankyou for your Valuable advice Sarah :) ."

Mohsin Kazi replied Jan 3, 2013 to I can't get out of my Mding habit ,and it's driven me to multiple failed suicide attempts ,i need some support people

18 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by serah anderson

"Dear Sarah ! Uff it was such a relief  to know that you speak Urdu . I just felt a b…"

Mohsin Kazi replied Dec 30, 2012 to I can't get out of my Mding habit ,and it's driven me to multiple failed suicide attempts ,i need some support people

18 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by serah anderson

"Hello Sarah and Marla ,Thank you for replying. Yes Sarah you have guessed right , I…"

Mohsin Kazi replied Dec 29, 2012 to I can't get out of my Mding habit ,and it's driven me to multiple failed suicide attempts ,i need some support people

18 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by serah anderson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky