General topics (652)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What to do when you've identified your triggers.

Hi, I have made a note of all the times that I daydream, and how I was doing or thinking about  beforehand. What should I do now? Thanks, F…

Started by Finn Cross

2 Mar 3, 2022
Reply by Finn Cross

feel like you have an open wound

ok, but have you ever read a book, or a movie, or seen a news article about some famous person, of something that happened and it hurt you…

Started by Yelena Cheeli

2 Feb 12, 2022
Reply by Yelena Cheeli

My Experience With MD

When I was a young kid, I used to have three really good friends, who I'll call Sadie, Mi-Rae, and Arjun. Despite being so young, the four…

Started by Anima

0 Feb 8, 2022

Emotional overload through MD - can anyone relate?

So I am new to this page and I am grateful I finally signed up^^ I know that I have MD for quite a while and I never felt "terribly" affect…

Started by Sandra

1 Jan 30, 2022
Reply by Valeria Franco

Daydream about being a child again but with a different mother

I’ve daydreamed since I was about 10 . It’s always been about being a child and living with and having a different mum . Usually people I m…

Started by Martha

6 Jan 28, 2022
Reply by Sandra

Limitation

How much a day do you guys daydream? Do you set a timer, do you have some sort of control over your daydreams? It would be intreasting to h…

Started by Cecilia Dlimi

1 Jan 11, 2022
Reply by Pause, Replay

Just saying hello

Just saying hello. I thought I was the only one who had this. Trauma left me with PTSD and I retreated into my own world. This happened at…

Started by Kat

1 Jan 8, 2022
Reply by Valeria Franco

have you ever kept thinking about things you wish happened with a person after a misunderstanding with them?

I keep daydreaming for the whole 2 days after I had a phone call with my superior. I don't even know whether he misunderstood me or not. Bu…

Started by Larkspur

1 Jan 8, 2022
Reply by Valeria Franco

Hello ... again

Hi  Joined this network sometime ago but haven't been active for quite a while. However, lately I have been considering to what extent I ha…

Started by T.S.W.

4 Dec 8, 2021
Reply by T.S.W.

I think MD is getting me down - can anyone relate?

Hi,  I'm Catherine and I'm new here! Thanks for having me, so wonderful to see a support network here. I have been a MD for as long as I ca…

Started by Catherine S

4 Nov 25, 2021
Reply by Catherine S

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky