General topics (652)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Questionnaire about Maladaptive Daydreaming

Hi everyone! For my last year of school, I have to write a profile exam of a subject of choice. As a maladaptive daydreamer myself, I want…

Started by Lieke Winkel

0 Dec 22, 2022

Anyone purchased the maladaptivedaydreaming.org course and found it useful?

I’m wondering if anyone has purchased the course available on https://maladaptivedaydreaming.org/ and found it useful. I have read through…

Started by HappyBird

0 Dec 10, 2022

A little afraid

Next week I have an appointment with the psychiatrist.... And I don't know why, I'm a little nervous about it. I think having a diagnosis a…

Started by Yelena Cheeli

2 Dec 7, 2022
Reply by Jessica Ballantyne

Can MD be fixed, healed ?

Hello everyone, daydreamers, I'm Fred from Switzerland, 49 years old, and very strangely I started daydreaming 4 years back. I started elab…

Started by Big Fred

9 Dec 3, 2022

Gone Fishin

I think the biggest reason that this site is so small is because compulsive fantasy to this extent is relatively rare, but I love the idea…

Started by Elaine

2 Nov 21, 2022
Reply by Kalliope

Has anyone believed and fell for their daydreams?

I daydreamed since I was a kid, and I believed in them until I was 35. Reality hit me hard, like a brick. I realize now that my fantasies…

Started by Jessica Ballantyne

29 Nov 20, 2022

Hi

Hi, I am new in this community. I am trying to find out what is going on with me. In a few words,the last four years I realised that someth…

Started by PELAGIE

1 Nov 15, 2022
Reply by Elaine

MD & ADHD

Hello there! Is there anyone out there who struggles with ADHD?  Because I've been wondering if the things I'm experiencing are are actuall…

Started by Kris

2 Nov 15, 2022
Reply by Elaine

What helps?

Now that we've had some time to think about this & discuss it, let's start creating a plan to help.  Let's try and make a list that we…

Started by Cordellia Amethyste Rose

189 Nov 15, 2022
Reply by Elaine

Are you able to share the contents of your daydreams?

When I used to have theraphy years ago my therapist tried hard and pushed me a little to spill the contents of my daydreams. But I never co…

Started by Cain

21 Oct 26, 2022

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky