Trying to understand what is going on in my brain, I have been dealing with accessive daydreaming... Mostly bad, I create scenerio's in my head all the time, and it drives me nuts.

I get scared of alot of things because of it. Not wanting it to happen to me for whatever I am

daydreaming about. Plus I create daydreams of past bad things that have happened to me that

I still carry with me to this day.

Views: 307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well…that was surprising. I feel sad when people who were big contributors to the forum and blog section suddenly leave without a trace. Missing both Julia and Gloriana already.  I loved reading their posts, and I even felt a little close to them, given that this is such a small community. I need to start asking for emails to keep in contact with people… D: ~le sigh~

I didn’t interpret what you said to be inappropriate either. At least you included warm words at the end like “you’re welcome here” and “I hope you can find some comfort.”  But people are going to react to it differently, like they'd feel better if the warm words were spoken first. I also thought that Gloriana had great suggestions. I especially like the idea of using a sticky. It’s too bad about the site’s limitations. =/

Cordellia Amethyste Rose said:
Gloriana has chosen to send me an angry message and then leave.  Do you all feel that my little response was so inappropriate?  What else was I supposed to do?  Is everyone so fragile that I simply can't respond and say "Please post those in blogs" without everyone feeling assaulted?
Thanks.  I've read my response a thousand times, and I don't see a single thing about it that seems even remotely reproachful.  Everyone says they want people to be honest with them.......but when we do, people act like it's an attack.  It's my job to tell people what I want around here.  I was very hurt by Gloriana's anger towards me.  I felt like it was an unfair attack.  I'm not sad she left after that.  I understand people are sensitive around here, but it's pretty bad when I can't even do my job as a moderator without being attacked.

I have added some personal rules onto the Terms of Service:

http://wildminds.ning.com/main/authorization/termsOfService?noBack=1

However, if someone doesn't see them or read them all the way, I'm still going to politely remind them.  I even put that in the rules.  I need to be able to do my job without people taking it as a personal attack.  

I didn't think you were rude.  I think it's somewhat confusing, and I know I've posted in the wrong place.  Please feel free to tell me.   It's too bad they chose to leave as they were such interesting bloggers.  I think you have a very hard job.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky