I fantasize interviews. I fantasize im a famous person (today its a female boxer) and i pretend theres a television crew and evrything and i start talking to the point where my mother says "who are u talking to?
Sometime when im deep in my fantasy i pace back and forth constantly.

Im not crazy i dont see hallucinations,idk does anyone else do this?

Views: 3577

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh yes, all the time!! My mom asks who I'm talking to too, lol. I also often find that I repeat certain phrases over and over again, even if what I'm daydreaming about has nothing to do with what I'm saying...

Absolutely. I have full out intricate conversations with the characters (generally famous men who, in the daydreams, think I'm awesome), and these conversations can cycle for hours. Pacing is definitely my first impulse, but I can have these converstions as I'm driving. I barely notice that I'm talking out loud.

Yes, yes and yes, I do this. Sometimes I do laugh to the point I actually snicker. I am so terrified that my husband is going to catch me. I do NOT want to explain this to him. I usually do this when he is outside working, or I will go take a bath and close the door and go at it.....LOL

I do the interview stuff too sometimes.....that;s really weird that we do this, I swear I thought I was the only person in the world.....I am almost 48 years old.

I AM a singer and recording artist, but when I travel and sing, even though I do have an audience, I sing to my dreamworld audience......well, if I am in the middle of a story line I do anyway.

Hello, Ms.

You mentioned above that you are a singer and recording artist, and do have fans? That's so amazing! I'm also a singer and recording artist, and I'm working up a fan base. Just thought I'd share. I also wanted to say congrats! That's really cool. Are you part of a record label, or just an independent artist recording at home or renting a studio, if I may ask? I really take interest when I come across another singer/musician. :)

-Jennifer Lynn

Lisa Hancock said:

Yes, yes and yes, I do this. Sometimes I do laugh to the point I actually snicker. I am so terrified that my husband is going to catch me. I do NOT want to explain this to him. I usually do this when he is outside working, or I will go take a bath and close the door and go at it.....LOL

I do the interview stuff too sometimes.....that;s really weird that we do this, I swear I thought I was the only person in the world.....I am almost 48 years old.

I AM a singer and recording artist, but when I travel and sing, even though I do have an audience, I sing to my dreamworld audience......well, if I am in the middle of a story line I do anyway.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky