I don't know if anybody else does this but for some reason I turn a lot of my daydreams into "tv shows" in my head. What I mean by this is I split the daydream into "episodes" and "seasons" and have like "season finales" n' such :3. I also pick out actors to play the people in my daydreams, sometimes they're actors from the real world, and sometimes they're just imaginary actors. :D

Views: 255

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is so awesome! Well, my daydreams are organized into "one shots," which are self contained short stories. In a nutshell, I'm creating an endless stream of alternate realities for the same characters, resetting their lives over and over. Not only do the stories change, but so do my character's personalities, occupations, and well-being. The only thing that remains consistent is their general appearance. However, that is not to say that no two stories are similar. Many of them start out identical, but a small tweak completely changes the outcome, thus creating another alternate reality.

I always just make new characters, that's why I have like 700 by now xD

Laila said:

That is so awesome! Well, my daydreams are organized into "one shots," which are self contained short stories. In a nutshell, I'm creating an endless stream of alternate realities for the same characters, resetting their lives over and over. Not only do the stories change, but so do my character's personalities, occupations, and well-being. The only thing that remains consistent is their general appearance. However, that is not to say that no two stories are similar. Many of them start out identical, but a small tweak completely changes the outcome, thus creating another alternate reality.

I don't have structured episodes, but I do often feel like I'm in a romantic comedy.  Occasionally  even a reality show, but this always gets tiresome fast.  

Haha, I haven't created a new main character in four years. It's really hard. I feel like I'm stuck with these guys for the rest of my life. xD So how attached do you feel to your characters? Do you hold onto your favorites?

Drake said:

Laila said:

I definitely do! they always have some part in my many adventures :3

Laila said:

Haha, I haven't created a new main character in four years. It's really hard. I feel like I'm stuck with these guys for the rest of my life. xD So how attached do you feel to your characters? Do you hold onto your favorites?

Drake said:

Laila said:

I do that sometimes, So I will have somewhere to start where I left off. I act like real characters on real TV shows and make up what happened instead of what really happened. I just do it in my way. I watch MTV too, and use characters from those shows also 'Teen Mom" and the "Kardashians". I know it sounds so stupid, But I'm glad I'm not the only one to play real characters in my head. I never make a own person for myself.

Yeah I do!!! I love leaving off on cliffhangers and then 
I get really anxious waiting for the next "episode"
Glad to see I'm not the only one :)

I knowww :D and I love to make up "spinoffs" featuring my favorite characters from the previous "show" xD

My show is loosely based off of Saved by the Bell and Batman (sometimes Glee). There are 6 main characters. They are in their early to mid-20s, live in the city and are wealthy. 

My character is controlling, mean, and sarcastic.

Even though it's a "show", I focus mostly on me and  Tim Drake (Robin). Both of Tim's parents died when he was a kid so he lives with Bruce Wayne(Batman) and has three step-bothers: Dick, Jason, and Damon. His step-mom is Selina Kyle (Catwoman) and I hate her. She's so overprotective. Tim's ex-girlfriend Stephanie (Batgirl) always tries to break us up.

Me and Tim are always fighting and making up. If I read or watch something romantic, I dream that it is Tim and me. 

There's no real timeline, they just age as I do. I sometimes replay the same scenes over and over again. 

My show is very popular, but viewers hate my character because she's controlling and a DIVA. They go on Twitter or blogs talking about how much they hate my character and wish she would be written off, haha. I just love playing the bad guy. 

I always have the sensation that I'm being "watched" in my daydreams, like its a show/movie and characters or real people are viewing my life as it happens. I think it comes from the '4th wall' setup in plays, tv, and movies as we the audience are the '4th' wall of a room watching moments that are private and intimate.  I place myself in books, movies, tv shows and some are real life all mixed together but I get a great sense of satisfaction having friends, family, acquaintances, characters being privy to scenes of my life: the chaos, drama, tragedy, triumphs, etc. I know realistically you can't place people in front of a screen to show them your life, but its like I want to. Does this make sense to anyone? This is the hardest part of my daydreaming to explain to people for some reason. I hope you can understand it lol.

makes a lot of sense, really. I'm the same way xD

Elizabeth said:

I always have the sensation that I'm being "watched" in my daydreams, like its a show/movie and characters or real people are viewing my life as it happens. I think it comes from the '4th wall' setup in plays, tv, and movies as we the audience are the '4th' wall of a room watching moments that are private and intimate.  I place myself in books, movies, tv shows and some are real life all mixed together but I get a great sense of satisfaction having friends, family, acquaintances, characters being privy to scenes of my life: the chaos, drama, tragedy, triumphs, etc. I know realistically you can't place people in front of a screen to show them your life, but its like I want to. Does this make sense to anyone? This is the hardest part of my daydreaming to explain to people for some reason. I hope you can understand it lol.

Well that's good, I figured others probably did this like me too. Its just hard to describe sometimes and really convey what its like as I daydream.

Drake said:

makes a lot of sense, really. I'm the same way xD

Elizabeth said:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky