What are your current daydream plots?

Here's mine:

There exists a universe parallel to our own in which humans never evolved as the dominant species on Earth but the rest of the galaxy is filled with a variety of different alien life forms. Our moon has an alien species on it called the Selenites that used to rule a vast galactic empire 2,000 years ago but have since retreated to the moon and have been forgotten. The galaxy is now ruled by a species called the Anacreonians that conquered the galaxy following the collapse of the previous empire. But they are not the main enemy in this universe! No, the real enemy are a species called the Blissk from the Andromeda Galaxy that seek to conquer the Milky Way Galaxy and enslave all the species that inhabit it. They have the ability to travel to other alternate universes and shift reality in small ways. The main plot is that the Blissk travel to our universe to scout it out and accidentally bring me back to their universe. I travel throughout this new universe completely lacking humans with some traveling companions seeking a way to stop the Blissk invasion from enslaving the galaxy! This daydream plot has gone on for about three years and I'm on the cusp of finally defeating the Blissk, but believe me that will not be the end of this plot. There's always more planets to see and save!

There's a lot more to that, so if you have any questions about it, feel free to ask! :D

Views: 1258

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Drake!  You're back!  Interesting plot, you creative, little naughty boy!  

 but wait! even though we've defeated the Blissk it seems as if monoliths left by a species even more ancient than the Selenites are beginning to wake up again! What new danger and adventures will this bring??

Cordellia Amethyste Rose said:

Drake!  You're back!  Interesting plot, you creative, little naughty boy!  

OMG Drake!! No idea if you remember me...but I remember that you're the one with 100+ characters. And we used to have a little inside joke... Opears! But the funny thing is, I don't get it anymore LOL. I must have butchered Oprah's name while I was half-asleep at 2am or something.  Anyway, it's great to see you around and that your daydreams are as epic as ever. xD

*Edit: Oh yeah, my current daydream plot... Probably can't write it in 15 minutes (duration of time available to edit comment) so I'll come back. ^^!

OPEAR I REMEMBER :D I think we were making fun of some kind of typo someone made xD yes I do have lots of characters x3 I estimate that in this current daydream I must have met at least 75 characters.

Laila said:

OMG Drake!! No idea if you remember me...but I remember that you're the one with 100+ characters. And we used to have a little inside joke... Opears! But the funny thing is, I don't get it anymore LOL. I must have butchered Oprah's name while I was half-asleep at 2am or something.  Anyway, it's great to see you around and that your daydreams are as epic as ever. xD

*Edit: Oh yeah, my current daydream plot... Probably can't write it in 15 minutes (duration of time available to edit comment) so I'll come back. ^^!

Send this idea to Bungie.

Sounds interesting! Is it not hard to keep track of so many characters?

And my plot... Not sure I want to say haha.

Ah, eff it. Why not.

Caution: possible Red vs Blue spoilers beyond this point.

Okay, my current daydream sort of leads on from my old DDs, but they're not such a huge part so I won't get into that.

But my current DD is based off RvB's Project Freelancer, (but instead of being named after US states, it's predatory animals) except it's slightly different, because it's based just a few years from now. We do still have some pretty dang fancy equipment though. Also, there's no space travel or anything involved, like in RvB. So basically, Project Freelancer is a government military program, run by which government, I do not know. We have quite a bit of training, and often go out on missions- and we do a variety of things. Some missions involve stealing stuff, or killing people, or bugging places, whatever. Kinda spy-ish, now that I think of it. We also do missions like assassination sometimes, or mercenary-type stuff, and both the Project and us get money for it.

I have a bit towards the end, where I learn that they've been doing bad stuff, and these people I've killed, they were good people and stuff (But I don't really know what bad stuff we were doing, what was the big big bad thing, because we sometimes we have AI, sometimes not.) and so I run away.

When I've had leave, I usually smuggled guns and stuff back, I don't know why. And then when I run away, I take my armour ["They want your armor so believe in one simple fact: Just for that they'll take your face off, just like that"-Pray, Jeff Williams, RvB Season10 soundtrack] and some weaponry and a little more that I want or need (A few items of clothing, a drink bottle, etc) and what I'm mostly doing now is sorta traveling the world while on the run, and they're after me. Can't risk going home, can't stay in one place too long and stuff. So yeah. Technically being hunted down by old teammates, even friends.

I'm pretty sure 'ideal' me has anxiety, probably PTSD, and maybe depression at the moment. Poor her.

Damnit now I want to give her a hug but she is me. This is the strangest feeling.

wow i kind of feel lame because my plot is lame compared to both of yours i mean 75 characters?? Thats amazing. Because i feel so attached to my characters theres never anymore then 10 main ones and some others that are kind of in the background.

I wish xD maybe it's good enough for tv

Jeremy Er said:

Send this idea to Bungie.


there are no lame daydream plots! I just meet a lot of people and they help me along in my journey XD
bri walker said:

wow i kind of feel lame because my plot is lame compared to both of yours i mean 75 characters?? Thats amazing. Because i feel so attached to my characters theres never anymore then 10 main ones and some others that are kind of in the background.

thats awesome tho lol my plot kind of started to change today i'm not sure if its going in a different route or not 

Drake said:


there are no lame daydream plots! I just meet a lot of people and they help me along in my journey XD
bri walker said:

wow i kind of feel lame because my plot is lame compared to both of yours i mean 75 characters?? Thats amazing. Because i feel so attached to my characters theres never anymore then 10 main ones and some others that are kind of in the background.

Current plot:   Werewolf like creatures live in my world. They have human bodies with claws, fangs and yellow eyes. They are immortal and there is no law. Kill or be killed! If you kill someone with power and m0ney, his family and pack will come after you.There are two kingdoms. Each kingdom has 4 districts. My character starts out her life in an orphanage. When she turns 20, she runs away and lives on the streets for 80 more years. She cuts here hair to appear as a boy and uses a crystal to hide her scent (There are many different crystals. All used for different things.) You become an adult when you reach 100 years. When you turn 100, you can start working. She joins the army with a disguise. Women aren't allowed to join. There are 11 levels in the army. She reaches level 3 and stays there. Her group finds out about her gender. The story splits into 2 stories at this part. Her group keeps her secret or she  gets kicked out of the army and work s as a bodyguard/waitress.

mine seems very boring compared to all of these.  my daydream basically follows the lives of siblings - 14 of them altogether (!) and i just sort of play out their lives from babyhood to parenthood.

RSS

© 2021   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky