Valeria Franco's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"This is so interesting! It doesn't really matter that he was writing it for a religi…"

Valeria Franco replied Aug 31 to Over 150 years ago, maladaptive daydreaming was criticized too.

3 Sep 7
Reply by Xyz

"Jessica C, you've been through hard times. I'm sorry for that. I'm happy to hear tha…"

Valeria Franco replied Aug 17 to Can't Stop or Won't Stop? What a question!

3 Aug 17
Reply by Valeria Franco

"Last year I made an interview with Dr Soffer Dudek and she talked about the connecti…"

Valeria Franco replied Aug 17 to Daydreaming and Procrastinating

1 Aug 17
Reply by Valeria Franco

"Interesting topic. I think we need to explore the subtle line of sorrow. Many things…"

Valeria Franco replied Jul 4 to A question to you all: according to you, when your fantasy became MD?

3 Jul 7
Reply by Jessica C

"Dear Pause, Replay, I'll do my best to keep it open. This website is alive because a…"

Valeria Franco replied Jun 9 to Yes, you can cure Maladaptive Daydreaming

175 Jun 9
Reply by Valeria Franco

"Kristina, you know, you got me thinking: when talking about being more interested in…"

Valeria Franco replied May 30 to Mders who have stopped maladaptive dreaming, how do you deal with reality now? Isn't reality bland, serious and have no spark at all?

14 Aug 19
Reply by Teresa 1515

"How nice! My favourite happy memories are the ones that are not just happy, but that…"

Valeria Franco replied May 19 to Real Memories Masterpost!!

5 Jul 8
Reply by Jessica C

"I wouldn't consider that MD at all... when I think about MD, I think about stories.B…"

Valeria Franco replied Apr 30 to MD without a story? Feelings of MD, but not wrapped in a storyline

5 Jul 7
Reply by Jessica C

"It is always difficult to understand if something is only genetics or also behaviour…"

Valeria Franco replied Apr 29 to Is MD genetic or social disorder?

4 Apr 29
Reply by Valeria Franco

"Depression is often mistaken with sadness. But it's something very different, most o…"

Valeria Franco replied Apr 25 to this disorder has ruined my life

7 Aug 8
Reply by Mary

RSS

© 2021   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky