Martha M's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Sally Amanda,  I am also over 70 and also am a lifetime daydreamer. Your post…"

Martha M replied Feb 11 to Seventy years of wondering, 'Am I alone?'

8 Feb 21
Reply by Valeria Franco

"That is a very interesting post and resonates with me. I am a lot older than you, bu…"

Martha M replied Dec 19, 2020 to From positive escapism to negative rumination and "daymares" - Has anyone else experienced this. *WARNING Very loong post*

9 Jan 3
Reply by Brett L

"Yes, Covid isolation has caused me to even stop trying to control it. I am retired a…"

Martha M replied Nov 27, 2020 to Has COVID affected your MD?

24 Dec 24, 2020
Reply by Lisa Tomlin

"I have thought of that parallel too, but I don’t think it is completely the same.  Y…"

Martha M replied Apr 13, 2018 to Balance

1 Apr 13, 2018
Reply by Martha M

"In addition to the excellent comments above.   MD is a huge part of our lives.  Find…"

Martha M replied Apr 13, 2018 to Recent feelings

4 Apr 13, 2018
Reply by Martha M

"Wow Alex, that is the most immersive experience that I have ever read about.  I trie…"

Martha M replied Apr 13, 2018 to What are your "ticks" while day dreaming?

25 May 7, 2018
Reply by Dylan

"I don’t recall my very early dreams.  I had one in my early teens, then developed an…"

Martha M replied Apr 13, 2018 to I'm curious what is the longest day dream you have had?

10 Apr 13, 2018
Reply by Martha M

"Both of my sisters daydream.   I do not see them doing it now, but my younger sister…"

Martha M replied Mar 24, 2018 to What are your "ticks" while day dreaming?

25 May 7, 2018
Reply by Dylan

"My former husband used to rock, for hours at a time while listening to the same song…"

Martha M replied Mar 23, 2018 to What are your "ticks" while day dreaming?

25 May 7, 2018
Reply by Dylan

"Yes, of course.  It feels very real."

Martha M replied Mar 23, 2018 to Do your romantic relationships in you daydreams affect your relationships in real life

12 Mar 25, 2018
Reply by Camoran

RSS

© 2021   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky