sue peake's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"you certainly are not the only one.done it i think all my life. xxx"

sue peake replied Jan 4, 2013 to Talking as my self & answering my self as some one else out loud !

17 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Jennifer

"i sure would.!!!!!!!! not much else to say except usually i choose characters alread…"

sue peake replied Jan 4, 2013 to would you ever name one of your kids after one of your characters?

7 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Black Diamond

"dear leann, i think the actual dx of md is just a name,nothing more.its a descriptio…"

sue peake replied Jan 3, 2013 to Confused, need opinions

4 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Andrea

"RELEIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…"

sue peake replied Sep 19, 2012 to What did you feel in the days following your discovery of MDD?

29 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by RexFeral

"hi greyartist. yes i can do this and you are right it is really frustrating.it makes…"

sue peake replied Sep 11, 2012 to Anyone carry on multiple story lines at the same time?

19 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Dreamcatcher

"thanks for this.its always good to have resources if ever we need them. thanks again…"

sue peake replied Aug 11, 2012 to Suckerpunch: A film about maladaptive daydreaming?

3 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by Marla Singer

"yeh probably my son and one of my brothers. off course i love my daughter too,my oth…"

sue peake replied Aug 3, 2012 to Do you get overly emotional over certain book/TV show/movie characters as if they were real?

20 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by Amy

"im very similar to m.hunter. emotions for me are more real and much easier to feel i…"

sue peake replied Aug 3, 2012 to Do you get overly emotional over certain book/TV show/movie characters as if they were real?

20 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by Amy

"thanks.done it."

sue peake replied Jul 31, 2012 to Survey for research on daydreaming and fantasy proneness

7 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Geingart

"hi ashley, so glad you are here.im sue,im 41yrs old and lived with this since around…"

sue peake replied Jul 31, 2012 to MDD in motion... Anyone?

1 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by sue peake

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky