Mel BabyDollieDeath D's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I think I would have a lot of questions before I actually gave a definite answer. I'…"

Mel BabyDollieDeath D replied Aug 18, 2011 to Would you tell someone that you had MD if...

17 May 5, 2012
Reply by Wish Upon A Wish

"I do this too.  Though sometimes when I'm having a conversation with someone, I have…"

Mel BabyDollieDeath D replied Aug 18, 2011 to Do you ever have light daydreams? When you don't concentrate that much on the daydream?

4 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by greyartist

"I can't believe how much I relate to your reply. I don't even have to type my own re…"

Mel BabyDollieDeath D replied Aug 17, 2011 to What helps?

189 Nov 15, 2022
Reply by Elaine

"I do the same thing depending on the song. I focus on the totality of it. That inclu…"

Mel BabyDollieDeath D replied Aug 15, 2011 to Do most people here have the urge to exercise when daydreaming?

16 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Becca

"I actually had a very pleasant childhood and have some fond memories. My MD started…"

Mel BabyDollieDeath D replied Aug 15, 2011 to Why Do You Think You Have MD?

23 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Becca

"This is really interesting actually because for me to get a clearer mental image of…"

Mel BabyDollieDeath D replied Aug 15, 2011 to Do most people here have the urge to exercise when daydreaming?

16 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Becca

"That's exactly the way I've felt for years; I get SO agitated! It's actually the rea…"

Mel BabyDollieDeath D replied Aug 14, 2011 to Dose anyone else get very irritated when day dreaming is interupted?

2 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Mel BabyDollieDeath D

"I myself am a screenwriter, though I do branch off into other genres of writing. I l…"

Mel BabyDollieDeath D replied Aug 13, 2011 to How many of us are artist and writers?

61 Jan 20, 2021
Reply by Theaxe

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky