Wild Minds Network

Where wild minds come to rest

Source's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"By what you wrote, I'm assuming you've never been in love in real life. As a result,…"

Source replied Sep 21 to Love life

8 Oct 31
Reply by Ele

"You cannot stop daydreaming by force, you will only waste energy and time if you try…"

Source replied Sep 16 to About Erataia's Post

10 Sep 21
Reply by Eren Kas

"Have you ever considered that instead of daydreaming being why you don't have happin…"

Source replied Sep 10 to Is it possible that MD can throw you in the enormous inaction?

2 Sep 11
Reply by Alana

"You can't just terminate daydreaming. Even if you could it would only be a painful,…"

Source replied Aug 25 to Avoidance - Yes or No

5 Sep 17
Reply by Bronwyn

"Maladaptive daydreaming isn't the same thing as having a piece of your brain melted…"

Source replied Aug 11 to Mental Illness?

3 Aug 14
Reply by greyartist

"I can speak from my own experience. There was a time when my daydreaming had complet…"

Source replied Jul 22 to Life after MDD

1 Jul 22
Reply by Source

"Well that seems odd to me. It basically means that your daydreams have suddenly turn…"

Source replied Jul 17 to I don't know whats happening to me...

5 Jul 18
Reply by Fallen Messenger

"Have you recently come across an overwhelmingly stressful situation that has forced…"

Source replied Jul 17 to I don't know whats happening to me...

5 Jul 18
Reply by Fallen Messenger

"In all fairness, this is a much more difficult situation than usual. For starters, i…"

Source replied Jul 12 to What can I do to help my daughter?

12 Jul 28
Reply by A mother of MDer

"Zoning out all the time whether you like it or not: check. Imaginary actions leaking…"

Source replied Jun 21 to My life is a mess and I'm trying to figure out if I have MDD

4 Jun 29
Reply by Jessica Ballantyne

RSS

© 2017   Created by Cordellia Amethyste Rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky