betti Chapman's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I can see how that would be different.  I have been dding since I can remember.  Eve…"

betti Chapman replied Nov 24, 2012 to Do we daydream excessively because reality is too boring?

27 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by Wish Upon A Wish

"Internet activity can be a trigger for me - I read stories online that develop in to…"

betti Chapman replied Nov 23, 2012 to Anyone do online activities that are similar to fantasizing -- and how do you cope with DD withdrawal?

9 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Laura Gardiner

"I do this significantly - I am very in to realism in my daydreams.  I look up housin…"

betti Chapman replied Nov 23, 2012 to do you ever research things to make your daydream realistic?

32 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Rebecca

"I think this can be a chicken and egg type of question- Are you daydreaming because…"

betti Chapman replied Nov 23, 2012 to iphone app "Trackyourhappiness" links pleasant daydreams to low moods

2 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by SwanInTheWater

"This has often been my thought.  I have always been an avid reader and then real lif…"

betti Chapman replied Nov 23, 2012 to Do we daydream excessively because reality is too boring?

27 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by Wish Upon A Wish

"I pace or at least move around some of the time...but I can also be still.  I have a…"

betti Chapman replied Nov 23, 2012 to The Kinesthetics involoved

24 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Mohsin Kazi

"I often incorporate things from my dd world into my real life - interests, hobbies,…"

betti Chapman replied Nov 23, 2012 to Changing yourself based on a character of a DD.

5 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Lydia Rauch

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky