General topics (652)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Namoro, Noivado, Casamento.

Alguém já se relacionou amorosamente e sexualmente com uma pessoas que sofre do mesmo mau que é o MD, ou bem vária conforme a pessoa. Eu só…

Started by EmíliaSchwartz

4 Oct 26, 2022
Reply by Rosário

I was a massive daydreamer

I used to be a quite a daydreamer, but eventually it broke me—nothing was real. I awoken to a gritty truth that was anything but a dream c…

Started by Jessica Ballantyne

17 Oct 26, 2022
Reply by Rosário

Health Effects of MD

Has anybody felt any sickness or health effects after years of doing MDD? Any changes of the brain or changes in physical wellbeing? How d…

2 Oct 26, 2022
Reply by Jessica Ballantyne

Participants needed for research on Daydreaming

Dear DaydreamersHello. We (Manasa B.Reddy and Ranjitha S) are currently doing our Masters in Clinical Psychology in SRM Medical College Hos…

Started by RS

0 Jul 4, 2022

I'm going for it. I'm trying to quit.

Today is day two of my latest attempt to quit daydreaming. Yesterday I set alarms to remind me to check if I'd been daydreaming - each time…

Started by Barnes

9 Jun 23, 2022

Negative Daydreams

My daydreams involve people being bossy, controlling, and very rude and annoying. Anyone else have negative daydreams?

Started by Aprelle Neal

8 Jun 22, 2022

I Actually Stopped Maladaptive Daydreaming

When I was a maladaptive daydreamer, I never knew at the time it was a mental disorder or a mental illness. I used to enjoy doing it, beca…

4 Jun 14, 2022

just... hope for better days?

a digital influencer from my country killed himself today. He was transsexual and he was very shouted out on the internet these days and no…

Started by Yelena Cheeli

3 Apr 21, 2022
Reply by Adriana de Lima Soares

new to the group

Hello, everyone, my name is Orlando Olivo. I am new to this group. I found this group through a article that i have red. I have always had…

Started by Orlando E Olivo

1 Apr 19, 2022
Reply by Valeria Franco

a poetic definition of md

i was just reading a book and as soon as i read this part i felt extremely represented. i wanted to show it here "In the absence of human…

Started by Yelena Cheeli

2 Mar 4, 2022
Reply by Yelena Cheeli

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky