General topics (652)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vampire World

Let me tell you about myself. My name is alex. I am fifteen soon to be sixteen by the middle of this month and I have been living in a fant…

Started by Alexandra E.

2 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Cordellia Amethyste Rose

why do people think that Maladaptive daydreaming isn't real?

I really want to tell my family but I don't think that they will believe me.. I tried once and they brushed me off saying that I just had a…

Started by Cici W

3 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Nicola

Daydreaming while asleep and night dreaming?

OK, so I was sort of trying to tell some people about one of my dreams (sleeping dreams, not daydreams, no way!) and I suddenly realised th…

Started by Truthful Alibi

5 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Aryana Z.

Is there still being research conducted on MD?

Hi, I was wondering if there is still being research on MD? It's been over a year I haven't heard anything, has the research been dropped?…

Started by Ruby

9 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by Ruby

Certain movements for certain DDs?

Is there anyone else who has certain repetitive movements for when they DD? Like I pace for the majority of my DDing, but I have more emoti…

3 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by Stefanie (Stoof)

Is Maladaptive Daydreaming an inappropriate name?

I'm just thinking out loud here but Maladaptive Daydreaming seems to be a very loose term for what we all experience. It appears to be so m…

Started by Nicola

5 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Ruby

Small Victories

I had a small victory today: I was able to focus on my studies for almost 5 hours without lapsing into a daydream for more than a moment or…

Started by Heidi Larson

11 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Angel

If there was a cure for your wrank imagination, would you take it?

I will have MD permanently. No, this isn't a pessimistic outlook on the cure for Maladaptive Daydreaming; it's a confession. I have to conf…

Started by Anne

21 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Bibby

Does anyone else feel like this about real life?

OK, so I can't feel emotions that well because of MD. Does anyone else feel like emotions are a knife someone's sticking in you, but a blun…

16 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by greyartist

Daydreaming a possible cause of clumsiness? (and does anyone else have a weird walk/run?)

Is anyone else here really clumsy or is it just me? I think because I'm DDing so much I'm not aware of things and will trip over stuff (lik…

1 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Harry

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky