mohamed bahaa eldin hussien's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"yeah a lot of stories about DDing but I think they are the same they are all meeting…"

mohamed bahaa eldin hussien replied Jun 25, 2013 to will MDD be stick to me the whole life ?!!!

20 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Dreamer

"wooooooooooow I am so surprised a very good poem good job  :D .I think that is the c…"

mohamed bahaa eldin hussien replied Jun 25, 2013 to will MDD be stick to me the whole life ?!!!

20 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Dreamer

"I am a kind that daydream every single minute of his life I pick up any something or…"

mohamed bahaa eldin hussien replied Jun 17, 2013 to Anyone wants to dicuss their stories?

19 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Michelle Young

"Dahmy Wahmy I hope we get better together thanks a lot :) and I have tried drawing b…"

mohamed bahaa eldin hussien replied Jun 17, 2013 to will MDD be stick to me the whole life ?!!!

20 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Dreamer

"Dahmy Wahmy I liked your idea alot you are making the best use of DD you converting…"

mohamed bahaa eldin hussien replied Jun 15, 2013 to will MDD be stick to me the whole life ?!!!

20 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Dreamer

"sepia grey I agree with the idea that says the MDD is kind of an addiction that need…"

mohamed bahaa eldin hussien replied Jun 15, 2013 to will MDD be stick to me the whole life ?!!!

20 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Dreamer

"yes jannifer I know are all suffering from the same problem and we are trying to hel…"

mohamed bahaa eldin hussien replied Jun 14, 2013 to will MDD be stick to me the whole life ?!!!

20 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Dreamer

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky