Eretaia's Discussions (161)

Discussions Replied To (149) Replies Latest Activity

"Zoe, I know the feeling. I never felt in control either. Metaphorically speaking, I…"

Eretaia replied Sep 1, 2012 to Ever get stuck on repeat?

15 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Luna

"Sure, it's pretty normal. I never made up my own characters either. I don't even ins…"

Eretaia replied Aug 31, 2012 to Is it normal to use real charcters as charactes in your Daydream?

9 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Luna

"Definitely happened to me countless times. Before I'd go to bed, I'd replay my favor…"

Eretaia replied Aug 31, 2012 to Ever get stuck on repeat?

15 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Luna

"Oh, I remember you told in in another thread that it was hormones; and then in your…"

Eretaia replied Aug 30, 2012 to Periods in your life when you didn't daydream - any patterns?

13 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Jenna

"Hey there, Catauxgory! I'm fully aware of the fact that MD can't be eradicated by fo…"

Eretaia replied Aug 12, 2012 to Do you get overly emotional over certain book/TV show/movie characters as if they were real?

20 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by Amy

"Thank you, Catauxgory. Thank you. Thank you. You have no idea what it means to me t…"

Eretaia replied Aug 5, 2012 to Do you get overly emotional over certain book/TV show/movie characters as if they were real?

20 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by Amy

"Thanks, Sue. I wish I didn't understand what you are saying, but I understand it per…"

Eretaia replied Aug 3, 2012 to Do you get overly emotional over certain book/TV show/movie characters as if they were real?

20 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by Amy

"My daydreams are actually: - quite simple - a scene in my head does not last for too…"

Eretaia replied Aug 3, 2012 to How many gigabytes do you think your MD would take up?

5 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Eretaia

"Thank you for your reply. Ah. That is exactly how I feel, I understand your words.…"

Eretaia replied Aug 3, 2012 to Do you get overly emotional over certain book/TV show/movie characters as if they were real?

20 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by Amy

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky