The Altruist's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm not sure if it is because of the MD, but I've got so little emotion, but I think…"

The Altruist replied Jun 18, 2011 to Does anyone else feel like this about real life?

16 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by greyartist

"Sounds exactly like me, except I'm a guy haha, it sucks right? "

The Altruist replied Jun 17, 2011 to Have you spent years isolated in your daydreams, only to come out of them and be shocked at the difference between them and reality?

4 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by Heinriech Heisner

"hmm....  Cage of Fantasy? not really sure haha I guess it should be something that h…"

The Altruist replied Jun 17, 2011 to If you were writing a book about MD, what would you call it?

28 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth

"Same here, so potentially a trend? scenery/environment effects daydreams?"

The Altruist replied Jun 17, 2011 to When/if you daydream in bed, do you tend to daydream more emotional daydreams?

3 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by The Altruist

"I definitely believe it should be taken VERY seriously, it is a case-by-case scenari…"

The Altruist replied Jun 17, 2011 to How seriously shoule you take MD?

4 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Bibby

"I feel you dude, holy shit I can relate, It sucks having this and not being understo…"

The Altruist replied Jun 15, 2011 to Living With A Daydream Addiction: My Introduction (very long)

12 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Kevin Hass

"Your MD sounds similar to mine, I'm a pacer, and I cant lie in bed without dreaming.…"

The Altruist replied Jun 14, 2011 to Does anyone else feel scared at the thought of abandoning their daydreams?

15 May 7, 2012
Reply by Ivy C.

"Drugs don't seem to affect my daydreaming, but i'm sure boredom causes nearly everyo…"

The Altruist replied Jun 14, 2011 to Do you feel like Maladaptive Daydreaming is an addiction?

8 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Story_Teller

"In my daydreaming, It is pretty much just an alternative life, probably my perfect l…"

The Altruist replied Jun 13, 2011 to What is the basic themes in your daydreams?

2 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Nicola Wallace

"Daydreaming for me, most certainly does inhibit my ability to concentrate/focus, and…"

The Altruist replied Jun 11, 2011 to Do you feel like Maladaptive Daydreaming is an addiction?

8 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Story_Teller

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky