scooby's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes most defenitaly for me it is. MDing use to be enough for me but now it seems ive…"

scooby replied Jun 14, 2011 to Do you feel like Maladaptive Daydreaming is an addiction?

8 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Story_Teller

"All true! They do very much depend on my current mood too, never noticed that. And i…"

scooby replied Apr 30, 2011 to Very uncomfortable question for me, but ive got to put it out there.

9 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by EludeMyFantasies

"Sorry computer wont let me edit. *I'm NOT really looking for answers just more insig…"

scooby replied Apr 25, 2011 to Very uncomfortable question for me, but ive got to put it out there.

9 Apr 30, 2011

"Thank you people. I'm looking for ansewrs. I dont know if id actually put them to ac…"

scooby replied Apr 25, 2011 to Very uncomfortable question for me, but ive got to put it out there.

9 Apr 30, 2011

"Oh, and i've tried stopping but then do it without realizing. x"

scooby replied Apr 22, 2011 to Very uncomfortable question for me, but ive got to put it out there.

9 Apr 30, 2011

"Thanks for messaging back :-)   I went to the councelling today took a small discrip…"

scooby replied Apr 21, 2011 to Hello! *beaming smile*

4 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by scooby

"Good to hear you told your therapist! I've got councelling tommorow and i've decided…"

scooby replied Apr 20, 2011 to Hello! *beaming smile*

4 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by scooby

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky