Cordellia Amethyste Rose's Discussions (529)

Discussions Replied To (438) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't know.  I was just born living in another world.  My earliest memories are of…"

Cordellia Amethyste Rose replied Feb 15, 2014 to The root cause of Maladaptive dayreaming?

18 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by Amanda

"This definitely doesn't apply to me.  I did have a rough childhood, but I'm sure tha…"

Cordellia Amethyste Rose replied Feb 15, 2014 to The root cause of Maladaptive dayreaming?

18 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by Amanda

"Most doctors don't know about MD yet, and many reject it when they hear about it.  I…"

Cordellia Amethyste Rose replied Feb 1, 2014 to My therapist told me I need more hobbies..

13 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by Luis S

"OMG, I'm TERRIBLE at conversations.  I either have absolutely nothing to say, or I r…"

Cordellia Amethyste Rose replied Jan 30, 2014 to Ideas?

9 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Asha

"It's common to listen to music and enact some sort of movement while daydreaming.  A…"

Cordellia Amethyste Rose replied Jan 22, 2014 to Do you guys do this...?

7 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by The1andonlyAbber

"Yes, people have posted about this movie a few times.  I haven't seen it yet.  It's…"

Cordellia Amethyste Rose replied Jan 18, 2014 to Has anybody watched the movie "The secret Life of Walter mitty"?

14 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Tinkerbell

"No, if you don't have Schizophrenia, you don't have it.  It's not possible for MD to…"

Cordellia Amethyste Rose replied Jan 18, 2014 to Will maladaptive daydreaming turn into scitzophraina

2 Jan 18, 2014
Reply by Lizzarina

"Go ahead.  I encourage every person to share what works for them, as long as it's no…"

Cordellia Amethyste Rose replied Dec 22, 2013 to MD is a form of dissociative identity disorder (DID).

16 Dec 22, 2013
Reply by Cordellia Amethyste Rose

"Actually, not everyone agrees that it's a disorder, and therapy doesn't work for eve…"

Cordellia Amethyste Rose replied Dec 22, 2013 to MD is a form of dissociative identity disorder (DID).

16 Dec 22, 2013

"There isn't enough room to write down everything that helps every person.  I add thi…"

16 Dec 22, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky