Gina Black's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"That's the spirit, don't give up! :) Also, I agree about positive human interaction,…"

Gina Black replied Oct 9, 2012 to Tricks for helping myself through 'detox' periods?

9 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Gina Black

"Well, I hope someone has a good thought, because I never found an easy solution. The…"

Gina Black replied Oct 9, 2012 to Tricks for helping myself through 'detox' periods?

9 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Gina Black

"I usually reserve a certain part of the day for daydreaming, for example during dinn…"

9 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Gina Black

"I am not confident either...but do feel a need for my crazy world to be open for cri…"

Gina Black replied Oct 7, 2012 to MD and the Future Self

18 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Gina Black

"Whoops...I thought I had posted this to your other thread here :p http://wildminds.n…"

18 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Gina Black

"The results were great! Whenever I reversed my DDs, the result was always a copy of…"

18 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Gina Black

"Getting a job has also helped me. It's hard work, but if you want to control it it's…"

Gina Black replied Oct 7, 2012 to All You Ever Do

3 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Gina Black

"Internet also limits my DD. Or, rather, it helps me keep my DD organized, as it is a…"

Gina Black replied Oct 7, 2012 to Anyone do online activities that are similar to fantasizing -- and how do you cope with DD withdrawal?

9 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Laura Gardiner

"I've never taken meds before, but solving life issues and doing things that make me…"

Gina Black replied Oct 7, 2012 to HELP!

3 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Bee Anchor

"Haha, thanks :) I'll probably start one, to keep track of my progress. (From that po…"

Gina Black replied Sep 30, 2012 to MD and the Future Self

18 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Gina Black

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky