Olli Bick's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey, I hope you managed to have a good Christmas (I dont know if you celebrate it).…"

Olli Bick replied Dec 30, 2017 to My daydreams are taking over my life, they make me feel so lonely, I feel like bursting into tears.

13 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by Olli Bick

"Hey, I hope you managed to have a good Christmas (I dont know if you celebrate it).…"

Olli Bick replied Dec 30, 2017 to My daydreams are taking over my life, they make me feel so lonely, I feel like bursting into tears.

13 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by Olli Bick

"Thank you for replying,  I hope you also had a Christmas! I'm thinking about visitin…"

13 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by Olli Bick

"Sorry for taking so long to reply. Hopefully seeing the GP will help, even if they c…"

Olli Bick replied Dec 24, 2017 to My daydreams are taking over my life, they make me feel so lonely, I feel like bursting into tears.

13 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by Olli Bick

"I would love to go out with friends but I'm so awkward lmao. It's like nothing excit…"

Olli Bick replied Dec 19, 2017 to My daydreams are taking over my life, they make me feel so lonely, I feel like bursting into tears.

13 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by Olli Bick

"Thanks for the reply, if you don't mind me asking, what sort of hobbies would you re…"

Olli Bick replied Dec 18, 2017 to My daydreams are taking over my life, they make me feel so lonely, I feel like bursting into tears.

13 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by Olli Bick

"Thank you for replying, I'll look at some of the available resources. It feels almos…"

Olli Bick replied Dec 18, 2017 to My daydreams are taking over my life, they make me feel so lonely, I feel like bursting into tears.

13 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by Olli Bick

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky