Wild Minds Network

Where wild minds come to rest

All Discussions Tagged 'daydreaming' (54)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What helps?

Now that we've had some time to think about this & discuss it, let's start creating a plan to help.  Let's try and make a list that we…

Started by Cordellia Amethyste Rose

174 on Saturday
Reply by Nicole

How do you know if your daydreaming is severe?

Hello! I didn't know about MDD until last year, when a friend casually mentioned it to me and I realized that I've had it most to my entire…

Started by Rene Walker

4 May 2
Reply by Silver Swan

Has anyone felt more and more disconnected with reality?

Recently, it seems that I have lived in my head more than the real world. I daydream everyday for several hours about old schoolmates and b…

Started by Tammy O.

6 May 1
Reply by Silver Swan

Maladaptive DayDreaming and Limerence

Is there a link between the two? Limerence is described as  “an involuntary interpersonal state that involves an acute longing for emotion…

Started by Leigh

3 Oct 25, 2017
Reply by meghan

Yes, you can cure Maladaptive Daydreaming

Two years ago when I joined this community, I think I was more dead than alive. I've been waging quite a brutal war with maladaptive dream…

Started by Eretaia

168 Sep 19, 2017
Reply by Sabrina

Dr Somer new interveiw on MDD

Yalda Hakim, host of Impact on BBC World News interviews a person with maladaptive daydreaming and talks with Prof. Eli Somer, a psychologi…

Started by greyartist

1 Aug 16, 2017
Reply by Ulaan Gom

Lack of Inspiration?

While I am maladaptive daydreaming I call it My World. And in my world is a whole new different story of characters I have created in this…

Started by Emily

1 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by SJ

Mental Illness?

Do you consider maladaptive daydreaming a mental illness? Whenever I think of the word mental illness it's something I could never imagine…

Started by Emily

3 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by greyartist

Daydreams integrating into reality?

I've been a maladaptive daydreamer for a very long time now, and it has both hindered and helped me in many ways. However, the biggest hind…

Started by Bella Valenti

7 Oct 14, 2016
Reply by Marlies

MD Community Survey Available

I thought I would share this here if anyone is struggling with the issue of feeling alone.  Maladaptive Daydreaming Community Survey Mala…

Started by Wrena

7 Oct 13, 2016
Reply by Odilia

RSS

© 2018   Created by Cordellia Amethyste Rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky