All Discussions Tagged 'daydreaming' (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Yes, you can cure Maladaptive Daydreaming

Two years ago when I joined this community, I think I was more dead than alive. I've been waging quite a brutal war with maladaptive dream…

Started by Eretaia

181 Dec 20, 2022
Reply by Jessica Ballantyne

What helps?

Now that we've had some time to think about this & discuss it, let's start creating a plan to help.  Let's try and make a list that we…

Started by Cordellia Amethyste Rose

189 Nov 15, 2022
Reply by Elaine

MD since childhood- how to stop

Hi Everyone! Just wanted to ask if you guys have some tips as to how to stop MD. For me it is definitely a coping mechanism, one I have use…

Started by Kimbers

2 Feb 21, 2021
Reply by Kimbers

Introduction

Hey everyone, My name is James, I am 39, from Los Angeles. I've had MDD since I was about 12, and it really kind of started with how I wan…

Started by Jim Hunt

4 Nov 9, 2020
Reply by Blanca Margatroid

I want a diagnosis

I’m fifteen, and have been daydreaming excessively for as long as I can remember. I used to daydream as a relaxation technique, but now do…

Started by Roseanne Sinclair

3 Jul 26, 2018
Reply by S.A.

I want a diagnosis

I’m fifteen, and have been daydreaming excessively for as long as I can remember. I used to daydream as a relaxation technique, but now do…

Started by Roseanne Sinclair

0 Jul 23, 2018

How do you know if your daydreaming is severe?

Hello! I didn't know about MDD until last year, when a friend casually mentioned it to me and I realized that I've had it most to my entire…

Started by Rene Walker

4 May 2, 2018
Reply by Silver Swan

Has anyone felt more and more disconnected with reality?

Recently, it seems that I have lived in my head more than the real world. I daydream everyday for several hours about old schoolmates and b…

Started by Tammy O.

5 May 1, 2018
Reply by Silver Swan

Maladaptive DayDreaming and Limerence

Is there a link between the two? Limerence is described as  “an involuntary interpersonal state that involves an acute longing for emotion…

Started by Leigh

3 Oct 25, 2017
Reply by debbie downer

Dr Somer new interveiw on MDD

Yalda Hakim, host of Impact on BBC World News interviews a person with maladaptive daydreaming and talks with Prof. Eli Somer, a psychologi…

Started by greyartist

1 Aug 16, 2017
Reply by Ulaan Gom

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky