Wild Minds Network

Where wild minds come to rest

hey everyone...so im going through one of the phases where i wanna get rid of MD.Since im still underage and my parents don't know about my MD i was thinking of getting free online psychiatrist help. but then i figured that not many people are aware about MD and i did not wanted to get the wrong treatment. Im really confused about this.Is this actully a good idea?Is someone out there aware of some psychiatrist who i can approach online and is ready to offer help for free because i cannot pay.I would really apperciate if someone can guide me on this.


Views: 62


You need to be a member of Wild Minds Network to add comments!

Join Wild Minds Network

Comment by Tanya on April 25, 2014 at 9:33am

Thnx alot cordellia for the advice.But there isn' t a counselor at my school.So i think i will have to decide whether to tell my parents about it or not.

Comment by Cordellia Amethyste Rose on April 24, 2014 at 4:10pm

I don't think those exist.  Is there a counselor at school you can talk to?  It's true that most aren't aware of MD yet, but that doesn't mean they can't help.  If you find someone who's open-minded and willing to learn about something new, they might be able to work with you to find ways to control your daydreaming.  If you want help from a professional, you're probably going to have to talk to your parents, though.  I recommend being prepared to explain what it is and how it affects you.  Take copies of the studies done and the articles written about it, if you can get them.  Feel free to send them here.  Make sure they know there are thousands of people online who say they have it and that it's been studied by real doctors who believe in it.  

© 2018   Created by Cordellia Amethyste Rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Real Time Web Analytics