Where wild minds come to rest
This is a group for people interested in applying the 12 steps to their compulsive fantasizing. I am hoping there are a few of you out there . . .
Latest Activity: on Sunday
Here are the steps as I would adapt them for MD:
1. We admitted we were powerless over compulsive fantasizing and our lives had become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to God, as we understood God .
4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
5. Admitted to God, ourselves, and another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
6. Became entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character
7. Humbly asked God to remove our shortcommings
8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed and became willing to make ammends to them.
9. Made direct ammeds to such people, wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong, promptly admitted it.
11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God, as we understood God, praying only of knowledge of God's will for us and the power to carry that out.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening, as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to other compulsive fantasizees and to practice these principles in all our affairs.
This group does not have any discussions yet.