Wild Minds Network

Where wild minds come to rest

Is it just me or does this mainly affect women

Views: 81

Comment

You need to be a member of Wild Minds Network to add comments!

Join Wild Minds Network

Comment by Alan Puntegard on February 19, 2019 at 3:21pm
not too sure about that. according to a study in Israel it was about 80%women and the other 20% males
Comment by Kitt Coltrane on February 17, 2019 at 11:16pm
No, there are many men and boys who have MD. Seems pretty equal with number of women and girls.

© 2019   Created by Cordellia Amethyste Rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky