Wild Minds Network

Where wild minds come to rest

What type of occupation would suit for people like us ? . I would really like to do a job where communication skills are not much required. Any suggestions

Views: 130

Replies to This Discussion

Computers. I'm retired now, gratefully. Computer jobs at night. High dollars and few people.

I believe any job could fit MDD

the point is to control our DD, there is no way you or I can be successful and get a high paying job unless we FOCUS, live in the moment!

if we fell into our imaginary world and escaped the reality then we would NEVER be productive at anything, literally our lives would be a waste of time.

we need to control our DD.

I tried meditation and it works perfectly well for me, you only need to mediate for FIVE minute a day! No big deal right?

I also tried this exercise to improve my attention and make me more focused and it was amaaaaazing!

You need to watch the clock, for ONE minute without thinking about anything, you only are allowed to think about the clock, it's color, the numbers, but not anything else whatsoever.

best regards 

SuSu said:

I believe any job could fit MDD

the point is to control our DD, there is no way you or I can be successful and get a high paying job unless we FOCUS, live in the moment!

if we fell into our imaginary world and escaped the reality then we would NEVER be productive at anything, literally our lives would be a waste of time.

we need to control our DD.

I tried meditation and it works perfectly well for me, you only need to mediate for FIVE minute a day! No big deal right?

I also tried this exercise to improve my attention and make me more focused and it was amaaaaazing!

You need to watch the clock, for ONE minute without thinking about anything, you only are allowed to think about the clock, it's color, the numbers, but not anything else whatsoever.

best regards 

RSS

¬© 2019   Created by Cordellia Amethyste Rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky