I don't want to jump to conclusions and think that most people with MD are totally introverted like I am. So I'm curious to know what your personality type is. Apparently, I'm an INTP, but I can't say that I love mathematics. The part about me venturing deep down into thought as to seem detached is the most accurate, and I suppose I'm very analytical and sensitive when it comes to certain things. The test is long; maybe you know a better one, or you can just tell what personality type you are by looking.

Test: http://similarminds.com/embj.html

Personality descriptions: http://www.typelogic.com/

Views: 3257

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

INTJ.  "Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.  

And what is this?

@Adriene: Indeed... xD

Btw, I took your test, and...

Now I feel like a mix of INFJ and INTP. xD And I loved the last question... "You are more of a...dreamer?"

I was an ISFJ, though I find it hard to take that too seriously when my inner answer was usually "I don't care. It depends on the situation."  I'm so uninvested lately.  I hope I can get inspired soon.

i did took the test and i got this!!

wondering!! hmmmmm....

INFJ: Dumbledore
I took it again and got the same thing.
ISFJ - "Conservator". Desires to be of service and to minister to individual needs - very loyal. 13.8% of total population.
Take Free Jung Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

src="http://images.similarminds.com/6.gif" border="0">
Take Free Enneagram Personality Test
Enneagram Test Results
Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||||| 63%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||| 46%
Type 3 Image Awareness |||||||||||||| 60%
Type 4 Sensitivity |||||||||||||||||| 73%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||||||| 63%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||| 13%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||||| 56%
Type 9 Calmness |||| 13%
Your main type is 6
Your variant is self pres
Take Free Enneagram Personality Test
I did it twice, and I also got INFP. I'm not surprised that many of us got similar results, particularly Introverted.

me too! i took various tests and got the same result almost every time.

I sometimes test as an INTP, sometimes as an INFP. I don't know how I can test so closely on two very different types, but there it is. I have always love Jungian Psychology, especially the work of Marie-Louise Von Franz.

For the first time in my life I am actually trying to stop the incessant daydreaming. I have told two people about my habit, and they were shocked. They assure me that other people don't make up stories in their heads all day long. One of my friends thinks it's a gift, but my analyst points out it doesn't go anywhere, and isn't really creative as it just keeps me amused while I hold down a menial job.

I took a very similiar test a few months ago. I am an INFP. It was called "The Idealist", lol.

It even said things like "you often have trouble balancing your high ideals with mundane everyday living" -sounds like me...

Lol Pretty conclusive i think

Shame to see I got 1 on judging though, I hate to judge

Your Type is 
INTJ

Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
100 25 12 1
Taken the test once in school and maybe two or three times online. Always either INTP or J, can't remember excactly.

@EludeMyFantasies. Your results are so interesting. Really. This is a reflection of INFP type, which is a real dreamer type. In some typologies INFPs even get the name "The Dreamer". Following the logic, if INFP is the dreamer, then ESTJ is the most practical and down-to-earth person. Maybe, you worked hard to change yourself? Maybe, you're working on your personality right now and ESTJ is the ideal version of yourself? Or, maybe, you're just breaking the rule and there is a new dreaming type :) All rules only matter with expections, don't they? I wonder, what your dreams are. You're probably attentive to details and you might be "talking" and "acting" more than creating the ideal picture of the wolrd and yourself.

Just thinking :)

@Ethan Browne. Looking at your scores, I would say, that either your personality is still forming or you took at excessive exerice to change yourself and succeeded. The preferences for Thinking (T) and Judging (J) are very low, so you seem to have a perfect balance between your mind and heart, as well as between action and theory.

"Judging" is not related to judgement about people or events. High J score signifies preference for action, 80/20 solutions, asking yourself constantly "does it work (at least for me)?", overall discipline and preference to moving forward vs. considering many solutions to find a perfect one.

There is a psychological joke about the difference between J-type and P-type. Two small kids were asked, how much "2+2" was. J-type kid answered without hesitation: "Five". The teacher asked: "Are you sure?" The kid replied: "Almost sure. It's more or less five". P-type kid was thinking for some time and answered: "Four". The teacher asked: "Are you sure?" The kid replied: "No". This is it. J-type is about 80/20 (the kid wasn't really far from the right answer) and trusting your intuition. P-type is about considering many possibilities.

Sorry, if it sounds arrogant. I'm a distinctive INTJ, we're arrogant but trying to be nice and helpful :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky