I am so sorry to see this site go.  It is one of a kind.  Thanks, Cordelia, for everything.  Sorry we weren’t more help.  Is it to late?

Views: 156

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There were years of people offering to help get involved, run or even take over wildminds after she abandoned the place and she never accepted the offer of help. It's a shame as once this was a really nice active site and the first md community I found but she stopped removing spam, took months to accept new members, didn't mod posts etc. The site could of been saved and improved if she had wanted it to.

There are also a lot of other resources out there now. There is a big discord, a number of reddit accounts, Instagram and forums like daydream in blue md. 

Is the site going away? 

Emma Smith said:

There were years of people offering to help get involved, run or even take over wildminds after she abandoned the place and she never accepted the offer of help. It's a shame as once this was a really nice active site and the first md community I found but she stopped removing spam, took months to accept new members, didn't mod posts etc. The site could of been saved and improved if she had wanted it to.

There are also a lot of other resources out there now. There is a big discord, a number of reddit accounts, Instagram and forums like daydream in blue md. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky