Hi everyone!

We were chatting about the updating of this website, and about the fact there's no "maladaptive daydreaming" in the name.

Changing the website name is not really an option, because it would change its address.

I have updated the tagline though.

What di you think about it? Would it be better "Maladaptive daydreaming support forum" or something like that?

Any other ideas?

I have also cleaned up the home page and put the information in other pages.

Let me know!

Views: 227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi. I'm New here so probably shouldn't have an opinion on this. But I think the name is cool. It's already known as wild minds to many daydreamers who used this site over the past years. And it's a beautiful accurate description. It's more effective in expressing our dilemma. Each and every one of us dreamers feel that our minds our wild, some of us as if we've lost control over them. And that feeling oftentimes becomes a lonely one because even tho we meet online, we still feel like outcasts in our own environment. So by coming to this site called wild minds, at the back of my head I know I'm not the only one. 

It's just more expressive in general

Thank you Sangoma, your opinion is precious too!
I feel the same, my mind has always been wild, on fantasies but also on ideas, projects and so on.

It can't rest. I think MD happens when a mind is hyper-active, wild, and doesn't find another way of expression.

All that energy become... just dreams.

The Sangoma said:

Hi. I'm New here so probably shouldn't have an opinion on this. But I think the name is cool. It's already known as wild minds to many daydreamers who used this site over the past years. And it's a beautiful accurate description. It's more effective in expressing our dilemma. Each and every one of us dreamers feel that our minds our wild, some of us as if we've lost control over them. And that feeling oftentimes becomes a lonely one because even tho we meet online, we still feel like outcasts in our own environment. So by coming to this site called wild minds, at the back of my head I know I'm not the only one. 

It's just more expressive in general

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky