Everytime i think about this world and what's gonna happen to me next, everytime i try to think i'll achieve something in my life but before that i get the thought that i have to get through ''people''.

The only reason i don't like to get out being social is cause people are so damn corrupt, there are less good things over bad things that i can tell you about our world if you ask me. evil everywhere!!!!!!!! T_T

I HATE THIS WORLD, DON'T FEEL LIKE GOING OUT THERE, IT DISTURBS ME AND MY GOOD DAYDREAMS :(

Views: 267

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You have to stop looking at the world as one big scary monster that's out to get you. I don't know the main thing that's bothering you or making your feel like you can't accomplish things, but you can't look at it like one huge thing. Take it slow, take baby steps. I like to kind of look at the world like a fantasy video game world like Animal Crossing, which is kind of weird I know, but if I just imagine myself as a smaller person in a game with obstacles it kind of calms me down (it might just be me) As for people, maybe you just haven't met the right people yet, or it could be that you're putting up barriers between you and interacting with other people because you're stuck in a mindset that all people are cruel. I don't know your whole situation, but I understand where you're coming from because I was the same when I was in middle school. The distaste I had for the people around me triggered daydreams for me, didn't disturb them

As long as you keep daydreaming, your stark view of people as corrupt is not going to change. That mentality is only going to rot inside of you, because y0u'll have no actual experience to add much needed nuance to your ideas. You mistake your view off reality for reality itself, and all possible modes of reality you could experience when this blows over.

And even if your extreme view is right.....that Daydreaming may be a corrupt coping response to a corrupt world.... that still doesn't give us all permission to roll over and submit to it, does it? 

If everything was easy, then life would be meaningless.

thanks for reply :) honestly i tried everything by small step, larger step, nothing works out, my daydream is got worse since past 3 years. 

Camryn said:

You have to stop looking at the world as one big scary monster that's out to get you. I don't know the main thing that's bothering you or making your feel like you can't accomplish things, but you can't look at it like one huge thing. Take it slow, take baby steps. I like to kind of look at the world like a fantasy video game world like Animal Crossing, which is kind of weird I know, but if I just imagine myself as a smaller person in a game with obstacles it kind of calms me down (it might just be me) As for people, maybe you just haven't met the right people yet, or it could be that you're putting up barriers between you and interacting with other people because you're stuck in a mindset that all people are cruel. I don't know your whole situation, but I understand where you're coming from because I was the same when I was in middle school. The distaste I had for the people around me triggered daydreams for me, didn't disturb them

thanks for the reply, unfortunately nothing helps, daydream controls me and my ideas, i wish i could like the world how it is already but my mind my addictions to the MD won't let me do that, it's holding me back, keeping me isolated, wish i never had this. i hope you can understand since we all are MDers. 

Tila said:

As long as you keep daydreaming, your stark view of people as corrupt is not going to change. That mentality is only going to rot inside of you, because y0u'll have no actual experience to add much needed nuance to your ideas. You mistake your view off reality for reality itself, and all possible modes of reality you could experience when this blows over.

And even if your extreme view is right.....that Daydreaming may be a corrupt coping response to a corrupt world.... that still doesn't give us all permission to roll over and submit to it, does it? 

life is meaningless whatsoever. thanks for reply : )

The1andonlyAbber said:

If everything was easy, then life would be meaningless.

@Rome.....yeah, I struggle with MD all the time. And that's why your argument doesn't go over with me ;). If we were in AA, what would you say to someone who keeps demanding that an inanimate liquid controls his thoughts? MD is just like this.

But in the end, it IS you that is letting it control you. It is just a flimsy ghost in your mind, and you have been giving it power, probably for years. The habit has taken on a force of its own, but you can just as effectively weaken that force with repeated  effort in the other direction.

What we do have, all of us, is creativity. Why not use our  powers of imagination to find a way around this? That is what I'm trying to do and I *am* making it work.

I feel the same way.  Then I remember that not everyone is bad, I don't regard myself as bad or those in my family as bad.  Also, I find that with there being so evil in the world, you are able to judge what is really good in the world.  It makes you appreciate it more.

i didn't mean u are bad or your family, its just most of the people now a days, now if your good it's not necessary you come in that %, thank you for reply.

Tinkerbell said:

I feel the same way.  Then I remember that not everyone is bad, I don't regard myself as bad or those in my family as bad.  Also, I find that with there being so evil in the world, you are able to judge what is really good in the world.  It makes you appreciate it more.

I believe when the reports were made they did mention MD can be weaken down with the medication or meditation :/ or for that matter have a strict self control but it doesn't go away, many of the people said that their MD got less but never went away, they still daydream even after all the efforts they had made to stop it. So tell me why do i have to put so much efforts to stop it and waste all my energy just stopping it and i have no energy left for my priorities, So what i wanna say is MD is controlling me, though if i had some magical option whether i would like to have MD or quit it, i would choose quit cause i don't like it so much, there will be people who'll choose to have it cause they use MD as a weapon of creativity. Also when the reports were maid they said, for some people it's addiction and for others beneficial. MD is just random it can come anyhow depends on many factors too how it will function for you.

Tila said:

@Rome.....yeah, I struggle with MD all the time. And that's why your argument doesn't go over with me ;). If we were in AA, what would you say to someone who keeps demanding that an inanimate liquid controls his thoughts? MD is just like this.

But in the end, it IS you that is letting it control you. It is just a flimsy ghost in your mind, and you have been giving it power, probably for years. The habit has taken on a force of its own, but you can just as effectively weaken that force with repeated  effort in the other direction.

What we do have, all of us, is creativity. Why not use our  powers of imagination to find a way around this? That is what I'm trying to do and I *am* making it work.

@Rome

I don't know who said MD can't be stopped.....but hey, if you insist so adamantly that it can't- then it won't. And your theory will be correct. .... I'm not trying to preach to you, just trying to offer advice based on my own life. :)

Who said anything about medications? Any medication that extinguishes MD will also extinguish your creative forces. They are the same function. There are other ways around it than to become...well, a drone.

MD is a psychological pattern, a habit, like any other behavior. So yeah, it can be weakened, and eventually phased out. And the energy that was once channeled into MD will be channeled into your external life, or a more productive and fruitful imagination.

You say this can't work? I have weakened my MD.....after it being the "natural way" of my mind since preschool. Preschool!! Seriously. There is nothing limitless and godlike about MD. Unless you give it that power. I promise.  :)

OMG! I totally feel like you at times. One of the reasons I clam up in social situations and why I am 39 years old who has never so much as been kissed. Most of the fears were implanted by my mother. I am trying so hard to change the thoughts and there are good days and bad. You just have to keep seeing the good in people with a skeptical eye (just like I have to do) and TURN OFF THE NEWS! On the internet, TV, magazines, newspapers just stay away from all of it. It does nothing for one's psyche.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky